Donald Leaving Twitter (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Problem is that some of the stuff that he receives, is over the line. It probably is best that he isn’t on there now, but I truly hope it hasn’t got anything to do with what news may break over the next few days

No mate. He has replied about that report before leaving Twitter, saying it’s rubbish and defamatory, full of lies etc

Aye I know he has. It's since been deleted along with his entire account.

I'm not saying the story is true I'm just saying it's weird timing.

On the other hand, I understand he must receive all kinds of abuse from absolute morons, and I couldn't take it, it's possible it's got to him this time I suppose.

He’s obviously pissed he was arguing with someone saying he’s been told he needs bodyguards or security off people on twitter.

He has brought a lot of this on himself and has to have an element on introspection on this. Had he never leaked the takeover as ‘compete’ to ALS and Roker Report the atmosphere wouldn’t be anywhere near what it is now.
I'm sure he must have agreed to it, but it wasnt him who leaked it.

He is now getting found out.
He announced that their was exciting news that he hoped to announce on his podcast a week before transfer window shut
He was happy to have MSD paraded at the wimbledon game
He was happy to have pictures on twitter from helicopter cockpit
He didnt dispell the excitement after the companies house stuff
And the last time he fooked off was when he got questioned over finances.
A joke he now fooks off again.

They probably got it from the press or the so called itk’s as they all jumped the gun

Come on mate, you can’t really believe that. The manner in which it was announced suggests the news could only have come from the club, it was a timed announcement and they both reported it as complete. In any event, he obviously doesn’t deserve abuse - but he does need to take a look in the mirror as to how this has all been handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back