Donald Leaving Twitter (again)

@SunderlandAFC fans i have always tried to communicate on social media & help fans but I think the negatives now outweigh the positives. I temporarily took a break but I will now do so permanently. I will just communicate via club channels which I think is what most want 🔴⚪
Smart man
Link? Trust but verify.

Last edited:
He never leaked that the takeover was complete, baffles me why people just make stuff up

So why did he both ALS and RR report it as complete at the precise same (almost like it was coordinated) time? He may not have - but the way the news broke and with the absolute certainty that those two outlets reported it (t-shirts are unlikely to have been printed on the off chance) suggest he did

I've always respected him for being open and honest, and when things have went well for us he's always been there on twitter.
However he has to take the rough with the smooth imo. Obviously it's going to throw even more doubt into people's minds this move.

It's a move he should of kept permanently, when he last took a break. The relationship is becoming beyond repair with the fans atm.

He chose to thrust himself into the limelight on twitter last season, things weren't always going to be rosy.

Last edited:
So why did he both ALS and RR report it as complete at the precise same (almost like it was coordinated) time? He may not have - but the way the news broke and with the absolute certainty that those two outlets reported it (t-shirts are unlikely to have been printed on the off chance) suggest he did
Well I’m sorry the bloke is a self made millionaire , there is no chance he’s going to tell anyone it’s complete when it was nowhere near complete

Back