Domestic violence.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45378

Just watched Eastenders which involved a domestic violence storyline

If your partner male or female is abusing you, find the strength to open up and walk away

If you are the perpetrator, admit your flaws and seek help. It's never to late to change

Remember domestic violence doesn't need to be physical it can be coercive control

Last edited by a moderator:

Cue the BBC fan boys saying it's a service we all need to pay for.

Also there is no place in society for any kind of domestic abuse full stop.

In all fairness, Eastenders would have been a boring episode tonight if it didn't exist. It would have just been Ethel moaning about her dog always shitting in Dr Legg's medical bag and Mark Fowler's unexplained weight loss.

If your partner male or female is abusing you, find the strength to open up and walk away

If you are the perpetrator, admit your flaws and seek help. It's never to late to change

Remember domestic violence doesn't need to be physical it can be coercive control

It’s not that easy and that really needs to be drummed into people’s heads. Its extremely complex.

If some repeatedly makes you feel worthless, where do you find strength? Where do you walk away to? And given statistically you’re at your most vulnerable after you’ve left, it’s an incredibly difficult thing to do.

nothing particular tbh, you ok?

Couldn't be happier. Although, I'm drinking a drink that's utter muck. I'm on my 4th bottle & the taste is still vile. I have 2 more in the fridge. I'm trying to decide will I just call it a night, or will I finish off what's in the fridge. That's the biggest problem in my life at this point in time.

Couldn't be happier. Although, I'm drinking a drink that's utter muck. I'm on my 4th bottle & the taste is still vile. I have 2 more in the fridge. I'm trying to decide will I just call it a night, or will I finish off what's in the fridge. That's the biggest problem in my life at this point in time.
good man, just gan to beed m8, i fell akip at 8pm tonight thus up all night, have a kip m8 )

ill have a go on cod for now 🤪

Last edited:

It isn't that simple.

How can a mother walk out and leave her child with an abuser?
How many women let their career take a back seat when having children?
Most women don't stay because they are entangled emotionally etc but because of financial reasons.

Back