Dogs of The SMB.

What....are you telling me you just not that handsome. Well we already know you not the most handsome in your house.

How is the gorgeous boy anyway.
He's champion marra.
I'm on a run of 4 x 12 hr nightshifts.
Got home at 8 this morning and the little bugger demanded his daily walk in the woods and his swim as soon as I got in.
Just got in now, got to eat, shower, sleep and drive 45 mins to get back to work for 7 tonight again. Probably get about 5 hrs kip. Repeat again tomorrow and Saturday. But I really don't give a shite mate, cos he is the happiest and most contented little man, and the joy he gives me and Mrs George is quite simply off the scale. He deserves it. 😁
Our cocker spaniel, Fudge, reaches the ripe old age of 14 this Sunday. She's still going strong, she even had a little playful runaround on Whitley Bay beach last weekend.
My experience of Cockers is that you've got a 14 yr old puppy there marra😁
Our cocker spaniel, Fudge, reaches the ripe old age of 14 this Sunday. She's still going strong, she even had a little playful runaround on Whitley Bay beach last weekend.
Pics now!!!🙂
What....are you telling me you just not that handsome. Well we already know you not the most handsome in your house.

How is the gorgeous boy anyway.
Just melts my heart marra.❤🙂
View media item 12432

Last edited:

Back