Dogs of The SMB.

Out in the garden.
Owl sitting on top of a wooden telegraph pole by my garage Terwitting away, wating for a Terwoo response from a willing lady owl. Security light goes on and Bobby sees it.
Sits stock still and watches and listens for about 5 minutes. Never moves. Then......WOOF...the loudest bark I've ever heard him do. Owl fucks off. Bobs trots over to me, tail wagging, as if to say "That'll learn him"🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Had to have my wee westie pts a few days ago, can’t tell you how devastated I am, she was diagnosed with a heart murmur a couple of weeks ago. She was 12 &half and deteriorating fast so had to do the right thing for her. She meant so much to me as was my therapy dog after my husband past, she and Ted gave me a reason to get up, washed and dressed every day to feed , walk and generally look after them. R.I.P Belle my bestest girl 😢💔.

Had to have my wee westie pts a few days ago, can’t tell you how devastated I am, she was diagnosed with a heart murmur a couple of weeks ago. She was 12 &half and deteriorating fast so had to do the right thing for her. She meant so much to me as was my therapy dog after my husband past, she and Ted gave me a reason to get up, washed and dressed every day to feed , walk and generally look after them. R.I.P Belle my bestest girl 😢💔.
Aaaah wee Belle, that her in your profile pic? She is gorgeous. Right till the end we do what we know is best for them and she would have slipped away knowing how much she was loved.

Thinking of you and Ted.

I’m so sorry to hear that, my heart goes out to you. It’s so devastating when they pass. RIP Belle ❤️

Ah, I am so sorry to read this, they give us so much love and happiness but then tear our hearts out 😪.
I hope you find comfort in remembering the time you had together and knowing you did the right thing by Belle when she needed you to.
RIP Belle xx

Condolences to you.

Aaaah wee Belle, that her in your profile pic? She is gorgeous. Right till the end we do what we know is best for them and she would have slipped away knowing how much she was loved.

Thinking of you and Ted.
Yeah that’s Belle I can’t post pics, she was beautiful inside and out I don’t think she met another animal or person she didn’t like but she hated animals on the TV 😂

Back