Does anyone actually enjoy their job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it can be rewarding, but a lot of the time it’s a pain in the arse. Like tomorrow when I have to drive to Swindon.
Just did that over the weekend. 7 hours going the idiot route down the M6 on a Friday affie, but 3.5 on the way back up the 42 way on Sunday.
Yes I love my job, very interesting and well paid.

Sometimes it can be rewarding, but a lot of the time it’s a pain in the arse. Like tomorrow when I have to drive to Swindon.

That’s the best bit of my job, get paid to drive around the country half of the time. Must do at least a full working day a week on average in the car, getting paid to do it. Could think of worse things to do, especially when they’re paying expenses

Clearly accountancy is completely different to what you do, but I’m finding this in my new job. The previous woman retired 4 months ago and although the handover notes are very thorough about the background etc, there’s very little been left in the way of procedure notes. There are monthly recharges etc that she did that nobody else in the team was aware of that I’m having to piece together.

There was 4 templates but nothing much else , I got sent to Aberdeen for a 3 day course with rock wool but metal cladding is something completely different , if you don’t know what you are doing and no one else around can help it gets quite frustrating

That’s the best bit of my job, get paid to drive around the country half of the time. Must do at least a full working day a week on average in the car, getting paid to do it. Could think of worse things to do, especially when they’re paying expenses
I hate it, feels like a waste of time, would rather be getting stuff done.

Must be hard being a professional liar?

Not at all. I only ever represent half the deal though here in the US so don't really need to lie.
Estate agents are always full of shit.
I am not an estate agent though, given that I am not in the UK. Same industry but completely different job. All I am responsible for is to find a buyer for the homes I list, and a home for the buyers I work with. Between home inspections, attorney review and everything else involved here in the US. I don't need to be full of shit.

Last edited:
Been lucky that my job has taken me to some places I probably would never have visited.
Met some great people... earned some ( not a fortune ) cash.
So i suppose i do like my job

I am not an estate agent though, given that I am not in the UK. Same industry but completely different job. All I am responsible for is to find a buyer for the homes I list, and a home for the buyers I work with. Between home inspections, attorney review and everything else involved here in the US. I don't need to be full of shit.
Different job title, same bullshit.

I used to love my old job in the calender making factory until they sacked me

All I did was take a day off !!!
Now they are threatening me with the sack at my new job in the candle making factory as well

I wont work wick ends !!!

Last edited:
For the most part yes, get paid good money to watch sports.

Frees up a lot of time when youre paid for one of your hobbies. Not particularly fulfilling work though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back