Doctors destroy lads testicle

Time machine, his future son turns out to be Gengus Hitler-Trump, the time police have averted a disaster.

You're obviously pissed so will leave it there matey.

You may think that but given that I rarely drink and it's only 3.47pm here I think you are jumping to the wrong conclusion.

Answer me this, why would anyone need to be pissed to refer to an attention seeker as a cretin?

You may think that but given that I rarely drink and it's only 3.47pm here I think you are jumping to the wrong conclusion.

Answer me this, why would anyone need to be pissed to refer to an attention seeker as a cretin?

Well you called me out for a seb post whilst failing to realise that was 12 hours before the actually seb thread. Then you said I didn't accept your apology when you had actually apologised to the wrong person. Then you started hoying insults. Sorry I put that doubt to drink, you're obviously just stupid.

Well you called me out for a seb post whilst failing to realise that was 12 hours before the actually seb thread. Then you said I didn't accept your apology when you had actually apologised to the wrong person. Then you started hoying insults. Sorry I put that doubt to drink, you're obviously just stupid.

As I previously stated it was a general; apology to anyone who felt they warranted it, rather than a specific poster.

Now, return to doing what you do best, scouring the Daily Mail for something to gain attention for yourself, rather than throwing insults around as you have accused me of doing

As I previously stated it was a general; apology to anyone who felt they warranted it, rather than a specific poster.

Now, return to doing what you do best, scouring the Daily Mail for something to gain attention for yourself, rather than throwing insults around as you have accused me of doing

Heads gone ^

Back