Doctors destroy lads testicle

"I would like to re-iterate that we take patient safety extremely seriously here and also the quality of our clinical care.

Obviously not.

I know money isn't the most important thing and all that but I wonder what level of compensation you'd get for that. Seems a clear case of incompetence and it really has ruined the lads life, no chance of ever having kids of his own, or grandchildren. Can't imagine how gutted you'd be growing up knowing you'll never have the choice of becoming a dad because a hospital fucked up a routine operation, plus the fact some lasses might want kids so it could affect every relationship you have.

I know money isn't the most important thing and all that but I wonder what level of compensation you'd get for that. Seems a clear case of incompetence and it really has ruined the lads life, no chance of ever having kids of his own, or grandchildren. Can't imagine how gutted you'd be growing up knowing you'll never have the choice of becoming a dad because a hospital fucked up a routine operation, plus the fact some lasses might want kids so it could affect every relationship you have.

This.

Obviously this is the SMB and there's loads of 'witty' replies but I'm struggling to see the funny side for a 2-year old who's life has been fucked up.

Good post

It is horrible, but you’ve got to hand it to @dangermows he knows how to make you open a thread.

He's going to need hormone therapy and allsorts to develop properly, likely have a diminished sex life. The surgeon should be shot with shite.

He's going to need hormone therapy and allsorts to develop properly, likely have a diminished sex life. The surgeon should be shot with shite.

Good post marra. Many, understandably, are just thinking of the not having children aspect but it will have much bigger implications on his life as a whole, including how he physically develops.

Back