Doctors destroy lads testicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're completely right, of course. If it was a poster from here who's son it was, they would be getting "support" from the rest of the SMB. But because it's not anyone we know, it seems ok to take the piss. Which is actually shameful. We genuinely should be ashamed of making fun of the situation. A young boy's life is ruined beyond repair.

Wouldn't you think they could do a transplant ? Christ, if they can do heart and lungs, how not a testicle ?

I'm full of sypathy for the lad, but ruined his life ? He may grow up not wanting kids. Plenty do. Plenty of people lead happy lives having had artificial insemnation via donor, and lead happy lives.

My lass is a radiologist and she had to draw a L on her left wrist for her driving test, don't know how she hasn't fucked up yet.

Some women of my acquaintance seem to prioritise what they spend their brainpower on. If it's on the list of important things they must get absolutely right, they reserve their most elite brain cells for the task and get everything spot on. If it's lower priority the B team handles it and just sort of muddles through

Wouldn't you think they could do a transplant ? Christ, if they can do heart and lungs, how not a testicle ?

I'm full of sypathy for the lad, but ruined his life ? He may grow up not wanting kids. Plenty do. Plenty of people lead happy lives having had artificial insemnation via donor, and lead happy lives.

It will impact upon how he develops physically.

You're right. He may grow up not wanting kids. Let's hope so. Because the choice has been taken from him.

Let's hope that this almost unbelievable situation never happens to any of your family.

I, it's called backtracking. Your first post was poor. I didnt read the rest cos you're a tit.
Take the piss all you want, but not out of 2yo kids.
Whos the moron eh?

It's not called backtracking. It's called realising it's not a funny story. Have you not noticed all the other ''funny' comments on the thread?

I'm the one that says we should actually be ashamed for trying to make fun of him & you then quote me telling me that my 1st post isn't on.

You moron.

It's not called backtracking. It's called realising it's not a funny story. Have you not noticed all the other ''funny' comments on the thread?

I'm the one that says we should actually be ashamed for trying to make fun of him & you then quote me telling me that my 1st post isn't on.

You moron.
Why take the piss in the first place you fuckin cretin?
After reading the op what triggers you to say" he hasnt got the balls".. after that i didnt want to read any more. If that makes me a moron than so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back