Doctor Who 60th Anniversary Specials

Pertwee appeared shirtless in his first episode. He came out the TARDIS in a semi-coma state, was taken to a hospital, put into a hospital gown and then wanted to do a runner. He went into the doctor's changing room and pretended to be a doctor having a shower having quickly undressed, to explain why he was there. Then nicked the clothes of another (medical) doctor.
Pretty sure there was a flash of his bum at one point. :lol:

Pertwee appeared shirtless in his first episode. He came out the TARDIS in a semi-coma state, was taken to a hospital, put into a hospital gown and then wanted to do a runner. He went into the doctor's changing room and pretended to be a doctor having a shower having quickly undressed, to explain why he was there. Then nicked the clothes of another (medical) doctor.
As long as he had trousers on.

3 average episodes to celebrate 60 years of Dr Who, none of them felt like an event similar to the 50th anniversary.
Its early days with Davies back in charge, but it's giving me Star Trek Discovery vibes and that ain't good.

You claimed they'd never been in London, but then I gave you an example when UNIT had been in London and you - the asshole - demanded that I provide other examples (which I kindly did), hence the 'eyeroll' silly boy.

PS Zygons ended with UNIT in the Houses of Parliament, fool. If I got Ace and her baseball bat wrong then 'sorry' but I was just giving answers off the top of my head. I'm sure I could do better given time to check.
What the hell is your problem? Resorting to ad hominems about classic Doctor Who, man. Get a grip.

Those 3 specials were awful. Tennant and Tate were fab, sadly Neil Patrick Harris was wasted and the overall story/writing was gash.

As much as i love Ncuti Gatwa in Sex Education I can't see him lasting anything more than 2 seasons in this role.

He'll (rightly) move on to Hollywood and there'll be another botched regeneration. Expect either a black or Asian female doctor with an annoying American accent as the BBC continues to appease the US market and selling its soul for more Disney Dollars.
Before the doctor regenerated, he said "Oh well, here we go again". I'm sure that is a quote from a previous regeneration but I can't think which one. Unless a companion said it, like The Brigadier.

Brigadier said it. 😉

Back