Doctor Who 60th Anniversary Specials

Currently binge watching them all from the start of the reboot currently only half way through series 4 with david tennent and cathrine tate

The Doctor has the ability to travel anywhere in the universe, in any time period, yet still spends most of his time visiting post millenium London. :eek:

You'd think he/she would do something about the acid throwing, stabbering muggers. ;)

Smith is my favourite like, thought he was excellent in the role.

Tennant was superb as well mind.
I think RTD era got the world building right. Moffats era I just think he didn't write women particularly well. Bar bill they were all very of the same mold
3-5 was the best consistent run of the show imo

I think RTD era got the world building right. Moffats era I just think he didn't write women particularly well. Bar bill they were all very of the same mold
3-5 was the best consistent run of the show imo
Yeah, RTD is the best show runner by miles imho. I love Moffat as a writer, but I think he generally gets too wrapped up in his whole mythology creating and after a while everything becomes a mess (see also: Sherlock).

The first two series of Moffat's run were amazing I thought (first year of the Ponds, and the Impossible Astronaut arc, and the Xmas episode in between) but was a sharp drop off after that. Whereas RTD was consistently excellent throughout.

Back