Do you think Rigg will move when he is 17?

yes
The amount of clubs showing interest is huge. One year in the championship will be huge for him next year. Especially next to Jobe media will hype them as England’s brightest talents which is true.

Just hope we can tie him down to a 5 year deal when he is 17 and if a big money bid comes in then we make money and he is also making big money. With hopefully a loan back.
Yes... He needs to get a payday!... all young players are just one bad injury away from playing in sunday league..nobody has a crystall ball so if i was his parent i would be looking for the best contract i could get and accompany this a with a plan to get him playing first team football (even if it has to be a loan).....

The amount of clubs showing interest is huge. One year in the championship will be huge for him next year. Especially next to Jobe media will hype them as England’s brightest talents which is true.

Just hope we can tie him down to a 5 year deal when he is 17 and if a big money bid comes in then we make money and he is also making big money. With hopefully a loan back.
If we don’t start to play him soon, and give him plenty of minutes, l think he will move on…….another Speakman masterclass!

If we don’t start to play him soon, and give him plenty of minutes, l think he will move on…….another Speakman masterclass!
And is it another Speakman masterclass when Jobe plays every minute?

I don't get what the group think is supposed to be here. Speakman should pick the team so the young players get game time, or Speakman should f**k off and let the manager pick the team. 🤷‍♂️

He'd be stupid to stay tbh.

Should have been a regular this season after his performance against Southampton.

Wasted most of this season warming the bench while inferior players were given chance after chance.

Back