Do you have a door number?

Given then amount of houses with no visible number, I’m amazed google managed to map them so accurately. Although the program is so powerful it managed to index all of France in an hour or something ridiculous like that.

They were scarecrows man you towny. The local church used to run a competition to make the best celeb. Some good efforts. Do you still get out cycling round that way?

Small village on the kent and London border. Were you looking down that way a while back?
I bought in Westerham, is it near?

If not, why not? It’s selfish as owt.

Pros: You don’t have to put a number up

Cons: Nobody delivering anything can find your house without counting up from the adjacent houses. Which is a real pain in the arse if there are a few of you ignorant fucks living in a row.
Even more so if you live in no 9, 13 or 15.
Any pizza discount going Dave?

Gets things delivered to my home on an almost daily basis with no problem.
Fucks sake man :rolleyes: You wouldn’t notice a problem, would you? There’s no problem getting things to the actual address. It’s the extra time it takes. Imagine you’re delivering food and you have to make 4 deliveries in half an hour, it’s midnight, blowing a gale and it’s pissing down. You just want to jump out the car and knock on the door, but you find yourself tramping up and down the street cos 5 houses in a row have no number.

Any pizza discount going Dave?
Just mention @gillythedilf

Fucks sake man :rolleyes: You wouldn’t notice a problem, would you? There’s no problem getting things to the actual address. It’s the extra time it takes. Imagine you’re delivering food and you have to make 4 deliveries in half an hour, it’s midnight, blowing a gale and it’s pissing down. You just want to jump out the car and knock on the door, but you find yourself tramping up and down the street cos 5 houses in a row have no number.

Just mention @gillythedilf
Me an our lass likes this herbal. Got the t shirt.

Me an our lass likes this herbal. Got the t shirt.
I know it’s not a massive problem, but it’s a little thing that people could do to make other people’s lives easier. Yet we seem to have a few I’m all right Jacks here.

Probably a muslim thing
I’d rather deliver to Muslims any day of the week, rather than piss heads who either answer the door with no money or don’t answer it at all cos they’ve fallen into a coma after ringing up.

I know it’s not a massive problem, but it’s a little thing that people could do to make other people’s lives easier. Yet we seem to have a few I’m all right Jacks here.

I’d rather deliver to Muslims any day of the week, rather than piss heads who either answer the door with no money or don’t answer it at all cos they’ve fallen into a coma after ringing up.

Where you delivering for dave?

Mines a nightmare for some, I have a house name, it is registered on the main road, but actually the house is off a side road, delivery bods always complaining, hence why i have to always fill out the special instructions.

Back