Do you ever cut your nose off to spite your face ?

Aye ,that's a bout the size of it,everything is negotiable to them .Does your head in .Saying that the general motor trade is A piss on
Is that to me ? how much for cash? leave the vat off ? i'll buy it now ? can you do it any cheaper ? cannot be that much? are you sure ?
What do you expect people to do , just pay the screen price and smile or just walk away without giving you a chance to sell. :lol:
What makes you think I was like your dad?
No man, my dad was was like your grandad....my dad wasn't like you ....he fought the fascists ;)

No, it’s a ridiculous and illogical trait.
So is banking while driving.
I do it canny often

Whenever i'm selling stuff and people start bartering with daft offers etc ,if its a message I often don't even answer .I once walked in the house when a bloke came to view a motorbike I was selling,i just left him . Most times I would probably accept a lower price just the way I am

I emailed a clothes site for sizing with the exact item it was
They just replied asking for the product code
so I have to log on his site and type in the item and reply to him with the code !
I just replied Forget it
lazy bassa

any one else do it ?
Quite often. I sent a phone away for sale, the company revised the price right down so out of disgust I ignored their follow up barter calls and got them to send it back even though it's fucked and barely functions. If rather get nothing than something for being made a mug of.
My grandad is a master of the art and he's proud of it.

He remembers every single slight against him through his lifetime and for such a happy bloke holds a million grudges

Just seems like too much effort to me.
I like the sound of him. :lol: Sounds like an honourable bloke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, do it all the time. Refuse to use things like justeat and that because the knock on effects outweigh the convenience to me personally. I'd rather pay more elsewhere for good customer service than give an arsehole a pound of my money even if it's cheaper.

Yeah, do it all the time. Refuse to use things like justeat and that because the knock on effects outweigh the convenience to me personally. I'd rather pay more elsewhere for good customer service than give an arsehole a pound of my money even if it's cheaper.
100%
Never been to a McD drive thru either. Feel crap getting food delivered it's it late and not worth much even though I pay for it and I'm starving 😁

Theres a few bars I refuse to frequent due to arsehole bouncers. But its not really cutting my nose off as they were nowt flash in the first place. So its genuinely their loss.

What do you expect people to do , just pay the screen price and smile or just walk away without giving you a chance to sell. :lol:

No man, my dad was was like your grandad....my dad wasn't like you ....he fought the fascists ;)
I always quote a colleague for the best reply
A bloke was on the counter giving it large
How do I get stuff cheaper in here you robbing bastards ??
He replied
Open an account and spend two grand a week 😁

The eldest grandchild said he'd do the family xmas photo with Santa (and smile) if he was paid $20.... no problem i said and paid him.
After a nice photo shoot i gave the other grandkids $50 each for doing it willingly. It cost me a bit but was worth it to see the face he pulled.

Back