Do you believe Aliens are already here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh? There is nothing in physics that says anything, including light, can travel faster than C. Under any circumstances. Black holes included. That's the whole basis of Special Relativity. Which has been incredibility thoroughly tested.
So your saying black holes have been thoroughly tested?

This guy who looks like a mag and has such a broad accent needs subtitles for every single word haha said he saw an alien in Gateshead and said he made the phrase little green men, he supposedly said to the press little grey men but his accent sounded like green. Evidence suggests its true.

This guy who looks like a mag and has such a broad accent needs subtitles for every single word haha said he saw an alien in Gateshead and said he made the phrase little green men, he supposedly said to the press little grey men but his accent sounded like green. Evidence suggests its true.

So the incident happened in 1940 but the first verifiable date he told anyone was 2003 when his uncle was gaga?

Oh, and that alien he fancied: why does he look like Niall Quinn?

So the incident happened in 1940 but the first verifiable date he told anyone was 2003 when his uncle was gaga?

Oh, and that alien he fancied: why does he look like Niall Quinn?
I don't know but that's a great question.

I believe

...the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

Everybody searching for a hero
People need someone to look up to
I never found anyone who fulfill my needs
A lonely place to be
So I learned to depend on me

I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me

The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all

Back in early 1997 I was driving my mother to my aunties from Grangetown to Silksworth. It was about 6.00pm and dusk setting in. As I was driving behind Tunstall hill down Hope road I saw two very bright lights which at first I thought were spotlights on aeroplanes in formation. But then when I pointed them out to my mother I thought they were far to low and close together, I then thought Helicopters.
As I drove along this road they flew over my car at about 500ft above me. To my shock I noticed the were round white glowing spheres of light about the size of a cars. When we got to the top of the bank at silksworth next to my aunties I stopped the car and we got out. The round spheres were stationary above tunstall hill(about 300ft above it). What happened next amazied me and my mother, my auntie who came to watch and her neigbour.
The balls of light started to copy each other with sequenced pattens of switching totally on and off. Five slow flashes(copied by other sphere) ten fast(copied again). This went on for about 2 mins. Then they started darting about the sky in horizontal lines, back and forth, from instant acceleration to stopping instantly on a pin point. They Then started to perform right angle turns(no craft we know of can do that). After a few more right angles one shot above the other and fell in the motion of a falling leaf. It then merged into the other sphere. Then it darted all over for about 30 seconds,stopped, split apart into two again, they started the flashing on and off sequence. They shot off towards Newcastle and fantastic speed.
It was on the radio later that night that a woman in newcastle had seen two balls of light over blydon. The time was about 20mins after our sighting.

People who have seen UFOs are considered barmy but daft twats on here think I saw the SOL spotlights from this description. Some of their explanations are the real definition of barmy. :lol:

Nee fucker I have ever spoke to can explain away my account of what I and a few other witnessed that time.

Done!;):cool:

Btw, 'Board?' cardboard?
Brilliant.

If you research if aliens have visited earth you will find.....

Last edited by a moderator:
why do they need lights?! They can traverse the universe but need something as rudimentary as headlights.

Yes people will be looking back in 100 years watching our UFO films and be thinking wtf? Headlights? Much in the same way when I watch the old 1920's Flash Gordons they have blokes shovelling coal into a furnace on the spaceships :)

So an incredibly advanced alien species fly light years across space undetected by us, fly to earth and nick 1500 sheep (can’t watch the video as YouTube is blocked so I am guessing here)
Its the best explanation after looking at the evidence in the video.

Even scratching the surface of Ufology I cant help but believe Aliens are already here. Last thing I would say was take me to your leader though so to ask a second question, What is the first thing you would say to an Alien? I'll enjoy reading the replies with my tin foil hat on and my crack pipe.

When did you arrive @niceonemarra and how long you staying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back