Do you believe Aliens are already here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
The idea that aliens cannot already be here because they would be an advanced for of life, and we would know about them,could be bollocks. The smart ones may have just sent the lower form(s) of life to colonise and establish themselves on earth, before they themselves arrived. So their proffered food source was already there for them. Prawns or squid for instance.

Hmmmmm you never know! As do I, odd facts abound cue.....Muller and Scully theme music. Lol.
Science is just starting to realise quantum. If life is here now on planet earth and exploring space and the universe a clever person would realise that its highly probable that this has happened before in a galaxy far far away. A few years ago we were using horses to travel fast now we have transport that can cause a sonic boom where will it end up? I would have thought we will eventually be able to create wormholes in space and time etc so there will be no need to travel light years. Evidence suggests the Aliens already have Earth on its radar.

What evidence?
The amount of time the universe has existed, all the life on planet earth, what us humans do technology wise, witness testimonies, the size of the universe. I believe they are out there.. they have to be. I recon its true like and after studying the subject my eyes were really opened. There is so much information out there it just needs deciphering I should write a book about it but I cant be arsed.

I think us humans may be the thickest species on the planet.

My cat has a great life, food sleep adventure back again more sleep and generally lounging around.

Humans on the other hand are enslaved to work, we are a bit like ants, we think we are cleverer but even the ants probably pip us.

I think us humans may be the thickest species on the planet.

My cat has a great life, food sleep adventure back again more sleep and generally lounging around.

Humans on the other hand are enslaved to work, we are a bit like ants, we think we are cleverer but even the ants probably pip us.
Humans gan to the Moon though and now they are planning to gan to Mars, humans don't know everything but they learn and learn and adapt and invent. We are nothing like any other form of life on Earth.

That's not evidence. I do believe it's highly unlikely we're not alone, however there's no evidence that we're on any alien's 'radar'. They're probably just as stupid as us.
Open your mind.

That's not evidence. I do believe it's highly unlikely we're not alone, however there's no evidence that we're on any alien's 'radar'. They're probably just as stupid as us.
So you do believe in Aliens?

The earth lies at exactly the right distance from the sun to allow liquid water to exist on its surface. The sun happens to be exactly the right size to burn for billions of years, long enough for life to evolve. The solar system is littered with the exact elements needed for life: these elements are only possible because of older stars in the galactic neighbourhood which have burnt out in exactly the right place. These older stars only existed because of a tiny uneveness in the early-primordial gas; that itself was produced by a one-in-a-billion imbalance in the sea of particles which came from the 'big bang'. (Hawking)

Add to that the fact we have a magnetic field to protect the planet from deadly solar rays, and a gas giant to deflect incoming asteroids - except the one it allowed through to wipe out the dinosaurs and allow intelligent life to evolve... There may well be life in our galactic neighbourhood, but it may take another massive stack of coincidences for intelligent beings to live close enough for them to have us on their radar.

The amount of time the universe has existed, all the life on planet earth, what us humans do technology wise, witness testimonies, the size of the universe. I believe they are out there.. they have to be. I recon its true like and after studying the subject my eyes were really opened. There is so much information out there it just needs deciphering I should write a book about it but I cant be arsed.

Whilst I actually believe there are aliens out there somewhere for the reasons you state none of your above comment is evidence. It is information to support a belief almost a faith if you like - if there is real evidence I would love to see it.

Whilst I actually believe there are aliens out there somewhere for the reasons you state none of your above comment is evidence. It is information to support a belief almost a faith if you like - if there is real evidence I would love to see it.
Life in the universe is evidence of life in the universe.

Back