Do you believe Aliens are already here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40035

Even scratching the surface of Ufology I cant help but believe Aliens are already here. Last thing I would say was take me to your leader though so to ask a second question, What is the first thing you would say to an Alien? I'll enjoy reading the replies with my tin foil hat on and my crack pipe.

Their technology would have to be so far beyond ours it would make no sense for them to be here
Apart from when we split the god damn atom or launched nuclear missiles. Nov 5th must freak them out.

Even scratching the surface of Ufology I cant help but believe Aliens are already here. Last thing I would say was take me to your leader though so to ask a second question, What is the first thing you would say to an Alien? I'll enjoy reading the replies with my tin foil hat on and my crack pipe.

I wouldn't say they are already here but there are strange things happening around the back of Hank Williams shed. People with green faces and peculiar noses. Could be Hank and his family.

Apart from when we split the god damn atom or launched nuclear missiles. Nov 5th must freak them out.

They'd have to have developed FTL travel. That's so far beyond what we're currently capable of that they'd be at best only centuries ahead.

But in the age of the universe millennia is nothing. We could be millienia behind our nearest alien species - or millennia ahead.

I reckon a intelligence has been interacting with humanity since day one and may have played a part in our creation / advancement - this intelligence presents itself to fit in with the times . hence since the space age we have been dealing with "aliens"
Do they like eating fish and chips?

I wouldn't say they are already here but there are strange things happening around the back of Hank Williams shed. People with green faces and peculiar noses. Could be Hank and his family.
That was funny till you mentioned his family.

They'd have to have developed FTL travel. That's so far beyond what we're currently capable of that they'd be at best only centuries ahead.

But in the age of the universe millennia is nothing. We could be millienia behind our nearest alien species - or millennia ahead.
Do you even know what Over Unity means?

I reckon a intelligence has been interacting with humanity since day one and may have played a part in our creation / advancement - this intelligence presents itself to fit in with the times . hence since the space age we have been dealing with "aliens"
Alienist, judging by your avatar.

Back