Do you believe Aliens are already here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

To prove aliens are (or could be) here on earth there needs to be evidence of other intelligent life in the universe - unless I haven't seen it this evidence doesn't yet exist.
There is enough witness testimony from high ranking officials to take it to a court of law and from what I've heard it would be a unanimous 'yes they are here' vote by any reasonable jury.

Last edited:
Are these the same people who believe in a flat earth and aeroplanes leaving mind controlling trails behind them?
I was working over in the states last week with a bloke that kept going on about flat earth, i mentioned I'd heard about the flat earth society set up to challenge opinions and he replied that he actually believed the earth may be flat. He then started going on about aliens, secret alien bases and all sorts of shite.

Unfortunately he didn't stop when we went to the twin towers memorial and every fcker around him heard his conspiracy theories on why they really came down.

Mind he was 6' 5 and twenty odd stone and you could see everyone avoiding the mad black bloke!!!
:lol:

How do you know aliens didn't give him the tech? If it was condensed and passed from CERN to the US it may well be classed as technology provided by an illegal alien.
Signed up.

Peter Andre did a show about aliens on This Morning May 11th 2017 any links?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, what you've heard, you've only heard from YouTube?

End of thread.
I'm not trying to convince you, just thought I'd post a light hearted video about aliens. If you want to know the truth you have to study the subject, I spent 6 months looking into it, I was never a believer but I am now after looking at the evidence and making my own mind up. Its not something where you watch 1 or 2 youtube video's and are magically convinced I spent 6 months studying the subject and went into it as a non believer. I've been to alien conferences and even spoke on the radio about it. I'm not some daft conspiracy theorist who watched a youtube video, I don't believe in any conspiracy theories.

Back