Disney world Florida

Neither do I but it’s a running joke with me and the wife that the person in front of me always reclines the second the seat belt light goes off. When you are tall like I am it absolutely crushes your knees and makes it impossible to get comfortable or use your table.

I normally ask them politely if they wouldn’t mind putting their seat back and most people do when they see I literally can’t move, however some people are just selfish wankers. Had a battle with a French bloke on a flight back from New York who wouldn’t move it back so I just made sure the twat didn’t get any sleep with a well timed shove of his seat every few minutes.
I would have done the same mate, if you can’t sleep cos someone is on your lap why should he.
Difficult to place a drink on your tray too

It’s the tipping that puts me off gan into the States again. I’m not bothered about the mass shootings, that’d be just bad luck but the toppings gonna get you no matter what.
You still tip when everything is already paid for on the dining plan too. That broke me last time we went - the tipping budget for the fortnight is as much as the park entry if you follow their rules. However, was I fuck giving the waiter a 20% tip for a shitty character dining buffet which was well north of $200 when all he did was take a drinks order and tell us to go to the buffet.

Neither do I but it’s a running joke with me and the wife that the person in front of me always reclines the second the seat belt light goes off. When you are tall like I am it absolutely crushes your knees and makes it impossible to get comfortable or use your table.

I normally ask them politely if they wouldn’t mind putting their seat back and most people do when they see I literally can’t move, however some people are just selfish wankers. Had a battle with a French bloke on a flight back from New York who wouldn’t move it back so I just made sure the twat didn’t get any sleep with a well timed shove of his seat every few minutes.
It is really annoying when they do that. I don't care on a night flight, but during the day when they're sitting watching telly or whatever is a piss take.
You still tip when everything is already paid for on the dining plan too. That broke me last time we went - the tipping budget for the fortnight is as much as the park entry if you follow their rules. However, was I fuck giving the waiter a 20% tip for a shitty character dining buffet which was well north of $200 when all he did was take a drinks order and tell us to go to the buffet.
I didn't tip 20% on buffet character dining. They did very little work.

It was better when tips were included on DDP.

Last edited:
Wye aye man. We’ve been loads of times , it’s class. Been going to Coronado Springs since mid 90’s . Disney Springs is the place to visit for adults if you want a break from the parks.
Love going drinking round Disney Springs.
Wine bar George
Jock lindsays
Stargazers
The edison
Raglan Road
STK
loads of happy hour offerings.😎

Are you in dvc?
No. Just book as normal usually the year before. Chose Coronado Springs after going to Music/Sports and ID as it was a Conference Hotel and had a bar, which in those days most hotels in Disney didn’t have. Our favourite’s for drinking and food are The Boathouse and Raglan Road in Disney Springs. Free coaches nee problem.
Love going drinking round Disney Springs.
Wine bar George
Jock lindsays
Stargazers
The edison
Raglan Road
STK
loads of happy hour offerings.😎
When you stay in Disney, you can book any Disney Hotel for breakfast or Evening meal and suss them out, including all premium hotels. It’s a great way to get to know them for potential visits in the future, or simply see which ones you like.
Loads of groups in matching t'shirts anarl....
That’s usually family gatherings on holiday together, nee problem with that. I find most Americans great, friendly in bars and when we tell them about Washington Old Hall and the family history - George Washington’s ancestors they can’t believe it.
One couple we met from Kentucky told us their family came over from UK in 1890’s to work in the coal mines. I asked did they know where from and they said “Sure, a place called Shildon” . We told them it was near us, they were hugging us and ringing their families. Then they asked about ‘First footing‘ at New Year as their aunt had told them about the tradition but couldn’t believe it. Kentucky 🐈‍⬛ now.

Last edited:
Just had a right carry on.
Went to check in and didn't realise our estas had ran out.
Wouldn't let us check in so had to apply for new ones.
They came through 20 mins before the gate closed.
Cutting it fine is an understatement.
Anyway we're there now so all's well that ends well.
😎
Bloody hell. Blood pressure eh?

Just had a right carry on.
Went to check in and didn't realise our estas had ran out.
Wouldn't let us check in so had to apply for new ones.
They came through 20 mins before the gate closed.
Cutting it fine is an understatement.
Anyway we're there now so all's well that ends well.
😎
No point being early is there.

Reet forgot where we was staying until today used to bring on idrive with no kids and kicking about the pubs. This time on LBV with kids. Where can I go get smashed with me kids? Millers ale house?
There's a MIllers walking distance from Disney Springs, canny place. Not sure about any others though. Irish pub *in* Disney Springs is nice, but obviously isn't cheap.
There's a Denny's, iHop, Olive Garden along the way too for scran other days

Massive shame they closed all the places at the Crossways or whatever it was called. Decent pizza place, Red Lobster, Perkins etc - was canny having all that on the doorstep

Last edited:
There's a MIllers walking distance from Disney Springs, canny place. Not sure about any others though. Irish pub *in* Disney Springs is nice, but obviously isn't cheap.
We used to drink at the millers on I drive was a canny place. Loads of sports cheap as chips and had nice outdoor area but as never been with the kids it’s all a new experience and feel like I should’ve researched this more. Cheers for the info.

We used to drink at the millers on I drive was a canny place. Loads of sports cheap as chips and had nice outdoor area but as never been with the kids it’s all a new experience and feel like I should’ve researched this more. Cheers for the info.
What hotel are you stopping at? I was just on checking prices earlier today as today is exactly a year from when we will be checking out, so prices are just coming online.

Was planning the Drury, as it has free breakfast, free afternoon tea with drinks (alcoholic too) and no resort fee - and of course those free shuttle busses every 30 mins, which is absolute gold. But the pricing is crackers as it stands

What hotel are you stopping at? I was just on checking prices earlier today as today is exactly a year from when we will be checking out, so prices are just coming online.

Was planning the Drury, as it has free breakfast, free afternoon tea with drinks (alcoholic too) and no resort fee - and of course those free shuttle busses every 30 mins, which is absolute gold. But the pricing is crackers as it stands

Free dining packages are out too if you want to compare too.

Back