Disney world Florida

Wasn’t there rumours last year that Disney were pumping up the prices as too many were visiting the parks? Basically they’d rather charge more, and allow less in?

£555 for the popular dates, June probably comes under low season.
I think we were talking about different things. I thought he meant the flights.

He's right for park tickets, but it'll probably average out as kids are slightly cheaper.

Class place but the parks are massively overpricing people out of going. Universal have put the parking fee upto $32 a day. Remember years ago when parking was $5. Tippings gone upto 22% as well I think
Tipping has gone mental over there.
You've got f***ing vending machines asking for tips man :lol:
I think we were talking about different things. I thought he meant the flights.

He's right for park tickets, but it'll probably average out as kids are slightly cheaper.
550 adults /525 kids ish for 14 day (for the price of 7! pff) Disney passes, aye.
Wasn’t there rumours last year that Disney were pumping up the prices as too many were visiting the parks? Basically they’d rather charge more, and allow less in?
Basically aye. Numbers are up so why not shake folks down until they say no. Sadly, people are paying it and show no signs of demand going down.
From a shareholder point of view, why would they not?

Its annoying though.

Last edited:
Basically aye. Numbers are up so why not shake folks down until they say no. Sadly, people are paying it and show no signs of demand going down.
From a shareholder point of view, why would they not?
The fact they are bringing back free dining means it's getting more back to normal.

It's the first decent deal they've had since 2020. It's really good staying on site with everything included. Not alcohol, but you get/got one with both meals.

You could even get an alcohol with a kid QS and buy them a juice.

It’s the tipping that puts me off gan into the States again. I’m not bothered about the mass shootings, that’d be just bad luck but the toppings gonna get you no matter what.
Just mentally mark everything up by 20% when you decide where to go. Or get takeaways. 😂

Decent advice for anyone going is don't bother with car rental (and all the hidden costs that go with it) Uber is the way, saves $100s.
Are rental prices through the roof still?

It was £500 for a fortnight (or thereabouts) for a mini van last time I was there. Obviously pointless if you're staying on-site, but might be cost effective if you're in a villa.

Parking costs are a joke. I would be tempted to be cheap enough to just park at the springs for free and Uber it in from there. 😂

Are rental prices through the roof still?

It was £500 for a fortnight (or thereabouts) for a mini van last time I was there. Obviously pointless if you're staying on-site, but might be cost effective if you're in a villa.

Parking costs are a joke. I would be tempted to be cheap enough to just park at the springs for free and Uber it in from there. 😂
Thats the one, parking. Ridiculous.

Decent advice for anyone going is don't bother with car rental (and all the hidden costs that go with it) Uber is the way, saves $100s.

Aye we’re gonna Uber when away from Disney.

Been contemplating getting an Uber from the airport as well, f***ing the transfer off.

Been contemplating getting an Uber from the airport as well, f***ing the transfer off.
That's the other thing they got rid of, the free transfer from the airport.

If you're flying into Melbourne I would be tempted to just get a one day hire and drop it off at the Disney car hire place when you arrive. It'll be cheaper than any transfer.

Did it Aug when we stayed in LBV, was about $32 from Orlando Int. Got our Disney wrist bands whilst in the airport too.
Did it Aug when we stayed in LBV, was about $32 from Orlando Int. Got our Disney wrist bands whilst in the airport too.
Theres a site on FB called 'Its orlando time' with lots of good tips (if you can be arsed to wade through it all). Defo saved us loads of time and money.

Last edited:
That's the other thing they got rid of, the free transfer from the airport.

If you're flying into Melbourne I would be tempted to just get a one day hire and drop it off at the Disney car hire place when you arrive. It'll be cheaper than any transfer.

Aye we’re flying into Melbourne. Will look at the car hire mate

Had priced up an Uber and it was about $100
Do you see loads of fat americans with fanny packs or is that a myth?

Aye usually in mobility scooters

Back