Disney have ruined STAR WARS

Gerrin, I can't wait to post spoilers for all the films I'm going to see in the SMB movie thread. It says movie in the thread title so avoid it if you don't want spoilers.

Gerrin, I can't wait to post spoilers for all the films I'm going to see in the SMB movie thread. It says movie in the thread title so avoid it if you don't want spoilers.
This is a bit different mind. It is a thread about one film. And people are arseholes and as such you will always get someone posting something that spoils it for others. People can be pricks like that.

:lol: Fuckin' hell aye. The way they've nicked bits from other films is awful. The mirror scene is stright outta Harry Potter. I was honestly sat there at times thinking what the friggin' hell am I watching here 'cos is it fuck a Star Wars film. At least The Force Awakens had the nostalgia factor to at least keep you entertained.

Agree totally and with all your posts! ;)

So 93% on Rotten Tomatoes by critics....

56% by film goers.

Pretty divisive. I remember someone telling me I was talking bollocks a few pages back.
Thing is it me it means nothing to me. I might love a film and tell you about it. You go watch and hate it, such is life.

Manchester by the sea is a film that the critics loved, I really enjoyed it but the Mrs thought it was crap. Basically what I'm saying is that this star wars and every star wars is going to have wildly opposite views. And factor in its star wars and it goes up tenfold.

I enjoyed it but at the moment it's the 3rd worst for me but need to watch it a few more times, yet.

Thing is it me it means nothing to me. I might love a film and tell you about it. You go watch and hate it, such is life.

Manchester by the sea is s film that the critics loved, I really enjoyed it but the Mrs thought it was crap. Basically what I'm saying is that this star wars and every star wars is going to have wildly opposite views. And factor in its star wars and it goes up tenfold.

I enjoyed it but at the moment it's the 3rd worst for me but need to watch it a few more times, yet.

Aye Manchester by the Sea is bollocks like.

For Me, I find people get so pretentious and wound up. Look at two of the other biggest movie franchises...fast and furious (easy enjoyable fluff), transformers (garbage). Everyone slates them but they do the business...massively.

I recently bought the Resident Evil movie set...aye it's cack but it's so easy to watch. Sometimes I'd much rather have something I can half watch and be entertained.

Everyone's different. Star Wars is just a sore point for a lot of folk as it wasn't just a movie. When we were kids it was toys, what we played on the playground, the first VHS we saw. The first thing on the Christmas list. Trouble with that again is, you'll get the fervent supporters who will defend at all costs, just as easily as you'll get the complainers who felt it wasn't what they remembered and loved.

Personally, I've still to see it and Will, in England on the 30th. But, as the films I connected with ended in 83 I had no problem with "spoilers", in fact I actively looked them up to be able to join in discussions. It won't ruin owt for me. These are money machine films. I'll just either enjoy the ride or find it too hard work.

Aye Manchester by the Sea is bollocks like.

For Me, I find people get so pretentious and wound up. Look at two of the other biggest movie franchises...fast and furious (easy enjoyable fluff), transformers (garbage). Everyone slates them but they do the business...massively.

I recently bought the Resident Evil movie set...aye it's cack but it's so easy to watch. Sometimes I'd much rather have something I can half watch and be entertained.

Everyone's different. Star Wars is just a sore point for a lot of folk as it wasn't just a movie. When we were kids it was toys, what we played on the playground, the first VHS we saw. The first thing on the Christmas list. Trouble with that again is, you'll get the fervent supporters who will defend at all costs, just as easily as you'll get the complainers who felt it wasn't what they remembered and loved.

Personally, I've still to see it and Will, in England on the 30th. But, as the films I connected with ended in 83 I had no problem with "spoilers", in fact I actively looked them up to be able to join in discussions. It won't ruin owt for me. These are money machine films. I'll just either enjoy the ride or find it too hard work.

And people forget it's a film for bairns as the orignals were. Christ return of the Jedi had ewoks pissing about. My kids will love it. The youngest watches star wars films at least once a week.

Absolutely spot on...

Back