Digital Ticket system seeing a lot of tickets going to waste

So I’m assuming someone in your group just keeps hold of all 8 season tickets for you all?

No, Why would they do that?
If someone can't make it, they just give it to one of those who will be there or pass onto family member they see all of the time

100% and they get away with it cos the vast majority of our own fans look at thqt situation and immediately jump to the defence of the club, branding the people queuing as limited, thickies etc..

Regardless if you prefer digital or physical, it should piss you off the way the club have treated thousands of our own fans over this issue.. but it doesn't. The people who are happy with digital just sit sneering and mocking those who prefer or need a card.

A large portion of our fans, and posters on this thread, are f***ing wankers

The decision to make pensioners queue hours in the rain for a card rather than post them out isn't on ticketmaster. It's very much Davison.

No, Why would they do that?
If someone can't make it, they just give it to one of those who will be there or pass onto family member they see all of the time
So someone has to physically pass it on. So they do have to see them. Cheers, cleared that up.

The decision to make pensioners queue hours in the rain for a card rather than post them out isn't on ticketmaster. It's very much Davison.
"in the rain" 🤣🤣

My Dad is a pensioner and has managed fine all season without any assistance from me. The 2 old lads who sit behind me have no problems.

Digital cards is the way all industries are going - train tickets, boarding passes, concert tickets, bus tickets, debit cards, travel cards etc etc - it's the way the world is going and some just resist against it because they don't like change, or doing like being told what to do.

"in the rain" 🤣🤣

My Dad is a pensioner and has managed fine all season without any assistance from me. The 2 old lads who sit behind me have no problems.

Digital cards is the way all industries are going - train tickets, boarding passes, concert tickets, bus tickets, debit cards, travel cards etc etc - it's the way the world is going and some just resist against it because they don't like change, or doing like being told what to do.

Train tickets, boarding passes... All can be printed out at the airport/ station by the service providers and regularly are. We had physical match tickets and train tickets last week at Southampton. Had physical plane tickets last month as we checked in at the desk .

The point is, there is options for the consumer. That's all people are asking. Make it easier for people

Back