Destiny 2

Doing the grind for 400 solstice armour, been a bit of a ball-ache at times.
managed to get my Titan character to it, haven't got time to get all 3 to 400 i'm working on my warlock. Im at 270 triumph points and hoping to get enough to get the sparrow.

Which console do people play this on

Ordered my solstice t-shirt the other day and got the hunter armour to 400 :cool:

I absolutely love the game like. There's so much to do now compared to when it came out. Think I've put in over 700 hours into it now.

Xbox Swanneh
I'm away on holiday atm but once I'm back I'll be bugging people about helping on the raid.

I assume those still playing will 100% be getting Forsaken. I'd hope a lot of those who fell by the wayside early on will be tempted back. Anyone thinking about it?

Who's on PS4? Add me - Tomaskii

I stopped playing before Curse of Osiris but all 3 of my guys were max power. Getting back into it now that I've purchased the last 2 DLC's in prep for Forsaken. No idea what most of the new stuff is though.. is this Solstice armour worth doing if Forsaken is about to come out?

I stopped playing before Curse of Osiris but all 3 of my guys were max power. Getting back into it now that I've purchased the last 2 DLC's in prep for Forsaken. No idea what most of the new stuff is though.. is this Solstice armour worth doing if Forsaken is about to come out?
craigsafc23 add me if u want

studi00069 if you want to add me

anyone got all there characters to 400 yet?

Last edited:

Only cosmetically really. Gets your character up to 400 but forsaken will do that anyway.

studi00069 if you want to add me

anyone got all there characters to 400 yet?

If you haven't started yet I wouldn't bother, it's a right grind getting the gear and it'll only give you +15 on the current max light level.

Looks like hitting max light in forsaken will take a while.

the character level cap in Destiny 2: Forsaken is 50 and the Power level cap is 600. That’s quite a jump from the current character level cap of 30 and Power level cap of 385 in Warmind.

It is by far the largest level cap differential that players will experience since starting at level 1 at launch. Both Curse of Osiris and Warmind only raised the character level by 5 and the Power level by 30 and 50, respectively. This time, Forsaken will set 25 character levels and 215 Power levels to climb.

Back