Destiny 2

Still got a shitload to do and loving every minute of it.
A fully masterworked Misfit with a recoil mod, rampage, graverobber and ammo reserves from armour is a blast.

Got one fully masterwork with a perk that partially reloads it when you slide, which seems crap, wish I'd waited for one with better perks. Cracking gun though, even in pvp.

Got one fully masterwork with a perk that partially reloads it when you slide, which seems crap, wish I'd waited for one with better perks. Cracking gun though, even in pvp.
Just had one drop with high cal rounds, snapshot, ramage. Be trying that out in pvp.

joined the clan but looks like everyone buggered off, is there another secret rtg one to join?
It's dead as disco mate.

This. Been doing the majority of the powerful gear stuff since release, apart from raid, only about 555 atm. My RNG is shit though, only ever seen to get armour.
Time to look for a new clan.
Just hit 590 on 2 characters so far but I've been doing everything I can. Petra bounties and blind well tier 4 give good level gear but you've got to raid for highest level drops.

Agree, shame they still kept those stupid revive tokens though.

They didn't really do a good job of play testing it though. You can burn down the ogre and riven in about 2 minutes.
I don't mind those as much, particularly as there's no prestige mode but I hate that they force a wipe after a minute or two rather than letting the few that are alive try to clutch it.

Kalli can be burned really easily too. I don't think the people who play test actually test, they must try to do everything correctly, rather than looking for exploits. Just look at Breakthrough being released while being completely broken.

I'm about to hit 1,000 hours in this.
I am pretty sure I've not got anywhere near this on any other game.
A feat spoiled by sodding @andy78 who has 1,200. The shit! :D

Right now it's the perfect game. I'm f***ing loving every minute of it. I've even held of buying RoD2 as I don't want anything to get in the way of my D2 time.

Swanneh on xbox live. If I am online I will always be up for helping anyone out. Just add me.

Right now it's the perfect game. I'm f***ing loving every minute of it. I've even held of buying RoD2 as I don't want anything to get in the way of my D2 time.

Swanneh on xbox live. If I am online I will always be up for helping anyone out. Just add me.
Wow :eek: only 850 here and I thought I played a lot.

Aye, I play a fair bit, I like that I can go on whenever and there'll be something do do. I hammered it when Forsaken came out so I can relax and play RDR knowing I don't need to grind for owt.

Didn't buy it but I've been on the f2p part nowts really changed except they've nerfed shit loads of stuff and the new armour system is baffling.
Sounds about right. Still toying with getting it. Forgot to delete all my bright stuff crap before went away on holiday.

Back