Destiny 2

Just downloaded it as was it free as part PS+ Free Games this month. Forgot I actually played the first one and that I was in the SMB Clan :oops: Just had a quick go and seems canny, although not sure what hell I am supposed to be doing!

Just downloaded it as was it free as part PS+ Free Games this month. Forgot I actually played the first one and that I was in the SMB Clan :oops: Just had a quick go and seems canny, although not sure what hell I am supposed to be doing!

Just got it mesel, never played the first. Be a while before I get round to it mind, just scratched the surface of God of War, long way to go in that I reckon.

I bought it for 80 quid when it came out :cry:, I played the first two DLC's and it wasn't bad, but not 80 quid good ffs :lol:. So I'm expected to pay another 35 quid for these ***** to give me the game I thought I already bought ?. Give me a ZX Spectrum and a copy of Crash FFS :cool:

I bought it for 80 quid when it came out :cry:, I played the first two DLC's and it wasn't bad, but not 80 quid good ffs :lol:. So I'm expected to pay another 35 quid for these ***** to give me the game I thought I already bought ?. Give me a ZX Spectrum and a copy of Crash FFS :cool:
Crash FFS? Sounds class mate.

How are people finding Foresaken?

I've only just killed the 7 Barons but I'm really enjoying it. Bows are canny to mess around with, the infusing system is annoying, seems to be a lot of shit to do and overall the game feels bloody in bloody good shape atm.

It's definitely worth grinding public events on earth to get to level 50 and 500 light before doing the campaign like.

As with the DLC in May. Came out day before my holidays so will be about 3 weeks behind everyone else when i get back.

Anyone else had problems with the update on xbox?, mine stayed on 0% for ages so I cleared the download queue only for it to delete the game, now waiting for 75gig to download.

Tried updating on the bairns and his is sitting at 0% as well.

Me too and can feel myself itching to get the edition with the three dlc's on although will clearly be miles behind everyone and ot sure want to end up spending hours and hours on it again. The shooting mechanics forgot how good they are.

Still got a shitload to do and loving every minute of it.
A fully masterworked Misfit with a recoil mod, rampage, graverobber and ammo reserves from armour is a blast.

Still got a shitload to do and loving every minute of it.
A fully masterworked Misfit with a recoil mod, rampage, graverobber and ammo reserves from armour is a blast.
Got one with high cal, zen and under pressure with a counterbalance mod. It's pretty decent, hit the target and it becomes impossible to miss as the mag gets lower.

The random rolls are fun to grind for. Sick of getting hip fire on my sniper drops though.

Back