Defoe wants to leave Sunderland for West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defoe and Wright are pretty close so I'd be surprised if this isn't accurate. Can't blame the bloke - 34yo and still good enough for top end of the PL but is stuck with out shit players. Not sure why West Ham is such an attractive option - nothing club with nothing fans playing in an Athletics Stadium - he won't get anything like the atmosphere he gets at the SOL playing there....

He'll get a 2 year contract at around 60-80k p/w to see him through to retirement, back at his old club and in London with his family and whatnot. Easy to see what's attractive about it to home. Full circle and all that too

Of course he wants to leave he tried it in the last window but we said no which was a mistake now we get nothing , Defo and Kone should have been sold when we could have got good money for them .

Of course he wants to leave he tried it in the last window but we said no which was a mistake now we get nothing , Defo and Kone should have been sold when we could have got good money for them .
And where do you think any money for sales of players will be going now? Not back into the team.. Short wants his money back

If/when it happens I will wish him nothing but the best. Kept us up last season, has carried the clowns behind him this season. He deserves a crack at the premier league all time top scorers list.

Unless he goes to the scum of course...
No chance he goes to the Scum....

The lad owes us nothing and he will always have a place in our hearts, as I believe we have in his

We've largely wasted his goals due to the pile of shite around him and the negative, dull management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back