December 5th Live footy on tv.

Afternoon @Dilligaf60 . @hank williams & everyone, jobs all done, beer n footy time, love this part of the day. Julie's just gone to work....The worlds me 🦞now. Good luck in the footy later, a new man in the dugout which will be a huge boost you would think. Hope he does well, given time too and he always come across very well in the media, good luck to him. Have great day chaps and chappesess...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

@Rip Van Fish , afternoon pal, have a good day, @becs , its nice to get a treat for yourself...and why not, you deserve it. Good luck with the planting,x, @GlassSlippers , cheers glas, @niknak_123 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, @VHFC , cheers buddy, @janey, xx , @EchoMan , by mistake I put spam on ignore, couldn't understand why until I went into the settings on here, sorted now though. Can't see why someone would put you on ignore, you're a top poster on here, always happy and you put some great posts up on here too .... Nowt funnier than folk pal ... Good luck today.....Lets hope the next time I post we would have had a great afternoon and 3 points each too, πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€ž.

Pop by. Bring corona. The Mexican version please. And one for Calvert-Lewin.

Just give me 10 minutes to organise a 56 seater. I am out with the lads from the Burn Bridge Bordello and Bridge Club. It is our annual outing we are supposed to be attending a symposium on the effects of the night owls on the traffic light system in Thirsk but bugger that.

38135.jpg

Or did you mean the tomatoes? :)
Canny strip...nice socks....

Afternoon @Dilligaf60 . @hank williams & everyone, jobs all done, beer n footy time, love this part of the day. Julie's just gone to work....The worlds me 🦞now. Good luck in the footy later, a new man in the dugout which will be a huge boost you would think. Hope he does well, given time too and he always come across very well in the media, good luck to him. Have great day chaps and chappesess...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

@Rip Van Fish , afternoon pal, have a good day, @becs , its nice to get a treat for yourself...and why not, you deserve it. Good luck with the planting,x, @GlassSlippers , cheers glas, @niknak_123 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, @VHFC , cheers buddy, @janey, xx , @EchoMan , by mistake I put spam on ignore, couldn't understand why until I went into the settings on here, sorted now though. Can't see why someone would put you on ignore, you're a top poster on here, always happy and you put some great posts up on here too .... Nowt funnier than folk pal ... Good luck today.....Lets hope the next time I post we would have had a great afternoon and 3 points each too, πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€ž.
Afternoon 🌟 poster

and to
@eddtheduck @Wakey ftm in Sussex @becs @GlassSlippers @Dilligaf60 @Snorbens @KarenDent @janey @EchoMan @Spam Javelin @Mk Mackem @Musicman @cfg @VHFC @thecloughywobble @Silly Point @Johnap @sismanhatton @hank williams @heroesof73 @viccarlton @Cattach SAFC @oilcat @Stortford

@becs , its nice to get a treat for yourself...and why not, you deserve it. Good luck with the planting,x,

Planting all done. They look a bit crap at the moment as they were bare root bushes, but they should settle in over the winter and start sprouting next year 🌹

Just glad to get them planted. They arrived Thursday so I put them in a bucket of water in the garden then was worried in case the temp dropped and they got frozen into the bucket.

Afternoon 😎

Good afternoon SFATI mate, miss you early post, TLJ got me doing loads. Dec out of loft and with granddaughter putting them up.

Get yer feet up a few 🍺🍺🍺 and watch the ⚽️⚽️ hope your lads do well 🀞

Your right about @EchoMan good poster and not offensive at all
Afternoon RIP Ha'waaaaaay the lads have a gud un

Last edited:
Yes. Marie is not her real name - I never bother to learn the maids names so just call them all Marie.
In that case, it could be Marie....

Same ter ye, Scorefrom, la.

Last edited:

Back