December 5th Live footy on tv.

Good morning everyone greetings from a sunny Lincolnshire. Today may be the day I get my outdoor lights up. 👍

Happy birthday @Snorbens I hope you have a great day. 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎈🎁🎂🎉🎊🎉🎊

Happy birthday @janey I hope you also have a fantastic day. 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎂🎁🎈🎊🎉🎊🎉

Have a lovely day @Scorefrom a throw in , you work so hard, so enjoy it.

Nice "legs" @Dilligaf60 😊

Good morning @Rip Van Fish

Will probably listen to the Premiership games on the radio whilst I potter, I've got to change the bed so wrestling with a king sized duvet will be my exercise for today. 😁

Have a good un. Stay safe. 💋
Afternoon Glass, got my outside up, hope you've got your wish

Afternoon Hank. Afternoon
@becs , @Rip Van Fish , @Kingdom Bhoy , @cfg , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Scorefrom a throw in, @Musicman , @EchoMan , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @WillD , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @phunboy , @tunstall birdman , @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @Roker 73, @123SunTan , @PeteFTM , @Jakata, @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @eddtheduck , @Bonzo, @gluepot
Hope you’re enjoying your Saturday. Current scores notwithstanding.
Afternoon @Dilligaf60 . @hank williams & everyone, jobs all done, beer n footy time, love this part of the day. Julie's just gone to work....The worlds me 🦞now. Good luck in the footy later, a new man in the dugout which will be a huge boost you would think. Hope he does well, given time too and he always come across very well in the media, good luck to him. Have great day chaps and chappesess...👍👍👍👍👍.

@Rip Van Fish , afternoon pal, have a good day, @becs , its nice to get a treat for yourself...and why not, you deserve it. Good luck with the planting,x, @GlassSlippers , cheers glas, @niknak_123 👍👍👍, @VHFC , cheers buddy, @janey, xx , @EchoMan , by mistake I put spam on ignore, couldn't understand why until I went into the settings on here, sorted now though. Can't see why someone would put you on ignore, you're a top poster on here, always happy and you put some great posts up on here too .... Nowt funnier than folk pal ... Good luck today.....Lets hope the next time I post we would have had a great afternoon and 3 points each too, 🙏🙏🤣🤣🙏🙏🤞.
Afternoon SFATI. So far so good for you lads 👍👍👍
Good morning Dilli how you doing all good l hope
Steady away thanks Sis. Just plodding along.

Last edited by a moderator:
@hank williams , we didn't, did it for you....Must say how dirty the Smogs were, 3 of ours went off through tackles which were well over the top and Warknock moaned to the ref about our keep timewasting at the end. @Dilligaf60 , cheers pal, seen your stats on the bbc, I know the goal for stat is the only one that counts but bloody hell, should have been 5-0 by the stats. It'll come around. Their shot for their goal should have been cleared by all accounts. Have a good night pal @Rip Van Fish , evening pal, try and have a good night.

@hank williams , we didn't, did it for you....Must say how dirty the Smogs were, 3 of ours went off through tackles which were well over the top and Warknock moaned to the ref about our keep timewasting at the end. @Dilligaf60 , cheers pal, seen your stats on the bbc, I know the goal for stat is the only one that counts but bloody hell, should have been 5-0 by the stats. It'll come around. Their shot for their goal should have been cleared by all accounts. Have a good night pal @Rip Van Fish , evening pal, try and have a good night.
Well done mate. in the playoffs now I think. Not like a Warnock team to be hacking and fouling 😂😂.

Afternoon marra.

Just had son on the phone. They're doing a uni accom Christmas dinner. It was arranged that someone would go shopping today and he would do the cooking. They've just presented him with a frozen turkey to serve at 2pm tomorrow. I told him to cuddle it all night to see if it would defrost by the morning 😂

Back