Morning Rip 👍
Morning Spam

Morning marra 😎
Morning R

Last edited:

Morning Dilli

Morning Hank

Morning abody

Think I will listen to the wireless the day fir my football fix.

Woken at 3am with the thundersnow. Unbelievable noise then hailstones came crashing down.

Wet and cauld up here.

Stay safe abody.
Where exactly are ye, Cattach, la? Anar yer frae Fife, but there's often mention of Aberdeen & The Faroes & other parts of Scandinavia. I'm guessing far North East Scotland, but I'm prollyz wrang, ha, ha.

A swift good morn tivarl. Me sister's fella had a heart attack last neet, but the brilliant paramedics were quickly ontivit & the ozzy (James Cook: they live in Billingham) sorted him with two stents in blocked arteries & he's due home this eve or the morra morn. Nee mare suet pudds fer him, I reckon. Eeh, la, if it's not one thing, it's another.

Reet: back tiv the slog. Enjoy yasels. Stay arterially clear....

Oh. Haway the lards!

Good Morning @Dilligaf60 Good Morning @hank williams Good Morning all

Just tr and keep up with our game and maybe MOTD for me.

Not a bad Morning so should get a walk in while dry and mild it seems.

Have a safe and enjoyable Day Folks
Morning heroes
Morning @Dilligaf60 , thanks for posting and thanks for the best wishes, looking forward to today. Your rig looks fantastic btw. Hope all's well out there and back at home with the family. Morning @hank williams & good morning all. Off today, got a bit on, the usual shopping for my bro and ours, seeing the rest of the family on the park and then its footy all the way. Smoggies @home on the net, Motd & Quest. Defo a few beers and hunters chicken and home made chips for tea. Julie's working a 2-10 burger tossing so a nice afternoon on the settee, looking forward to it. I'll watch out for your game, lets hope its the start of a new dawn, things seem to be moving off the field so 🤞🤞's they will on it. Happy birthday @janey , hope you have a great day,🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂 ..... And to you all, have a nice weekend, good luck in the footy, stay safe, keep smiling and take care, 😊😊😷😷☺☺.

Done my post in this thread as it was up first I saw and nice of @Dilligaf60 to post it.

@OldNewtown , have a nice weekend, @Spam Javelin , morning mate, @Rip Van Fish , morning pal, hope its a good day of footy for you and hope you have a great weekend pal, @niknak_123 , morning pal, @Pancho , morning , @AndyGray1985 , you have a goodun too pal, @oilcat , morning pal, hope all's well and hope you are too, @Kingdom Bhoy , good luck with the game pal and as always, some great tunes this week,nice tribute for your Dad too, @robbied1 , morning pal, hope all's well with you, @viccarlton , morning mate, hope you have a great weekend and I hope you get a good result later, @Musicman , hope you've had a great week pal, as well as it could be. 7 and The 6 all done, on it today, its gonna be a goodun, @Wandofaleftpeg , that sounds a bloody great day, enjoy and good luck in the footy, @gluepot , morning pal, threads galore today, I may have to C+P this post. Hope all's well mate, have a great weekend, @VHFC , morning pal, hope all's well and the weeks gone ok. 7 & S6 all done, here's hoping... @LD19SAFC , 🙏🙏📿📿🙏🙏 , @thamesvalleyman , enjoy the freedom, the weekend and I hope you win today, have a goodun pal.

@McGregor , morning pal, hope you are well. Hope work goes well and you get that 5-0'er too, @Bladecat , hahaha, I know what you mean. Hope all's well and you're back to normal after SI. Good luck today in the footy, @becs , hi hon, hope you and everyone are well and them lovely boys too. That Advent Cal sounds the biz, really nice. Enjoy the pottering as always and I really hope you get the right result too, Wigwam have been very poor this season, fingers crossed, xx,ps, I loved that jilted john song, @eddtheduck , morning pal, thanks for the replies last week, lovely. I think your little duck is correct, think you'll win too, have a great weekend pal,🦆🦆🦆🦆, @Ready salted , have a great weekend pal, @WillD , love the snippets , have a great weekend pal, @Elephant , what a win that was, @EchoMan ,morning mate, that's a nice post for janey & snorbens. Hope the weeks gone well for you and hope the weekend does too. Think you'll win today, 2-0, have a goodun pal, 👍👍👍👍, @Scotty 1978 , good luck today, @macum1920 , that's brilliant news, a win today and the weekends complete, have a goodun pal, @Snorbens , a very very happy birthday to you too. Hope you have a great day and I hope they win for you. Enjoy the meal tonight and once again, happy birthday,🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂.

@Butcher's Coat , morning pal, @Johnap , hope you have a great weekend, @Kid Galahad , the only ways is up now pal as Yazz would say...Have a goodun mate, @Wakey ftm in Sussex , morning pal, tea sounds ace, love that kind of thing , king prawns are just the best. Hope all's well with everyone and good luck in the footy later, 2-0, @mackemal , morning pal, hope the kitchen stuff all goes to plan. Hope all's well and good luck today, @sismanhatton , morning mate, hope all's well. Thanks for the posts last week as always, very kind of you. Enjoy the 🍝🍝🍝, a fav of mine, classic and enjoy the day, decs and a win, great weekend....and the vaccine.... @Mk Mackem, morning pal, hope all's well with you and everyone. A nice win on the cards today I think, you take care pal, @Stortford , morning pal, hope all is well. Sports today for you lad ? and a nice wine in the footy, fingers crossed, have a goodun pal, @Abu Dhabi Red and White , hahaha, have a nice weekend, @heroesof73 , morning pal, bit rainy ncold but it won't spoil the weekend. Hope all's well pal.

@Cattach SAFC , morning pal, have a great weekend, @cfg , morning pal, hope all's well, enjoy the tv sport and the footy too, @riffraff , @super sleeves , @Secret Visage , @Boinger , @bonnylad morning chaps, @GlassSlippers , morning glass, thanks for the mentions last week and I hope you week went as well as it could. Enjoy the footy today and I hope they win for you, x , @Fred Basset , morning pal, hope the weeks been a bit easier, not been the best of times but it'll get better. Hope everyone is well and I hope you all have a great weekend too, @Bonzo , morning pal, good luck with the nags today, bit of an improvement with mine this week, we'll see how it goes, have a great weekend, @Harvey16 , have a nice weekend and enjoy the footy, @George Collins , same weather here too, hope you have a great weekend.

@thecloughywobble , morning pal, hope you week went well and everyone is fine. A nice win on the cards today, 2-0. Have a great weekend and top posts as per last week too I have to say, @b1gals , @chevvies , @st joes lad , @PeteFTM , morning chaps, have a great weekend, @T_Bone , morning pal, hope the week went well and the graft too. Hope you all have a great weekend and good luck in the footy, take care pal, @KNGHTHOOD , morning mate, have a nice weekend ,@Eric gates hair , @Escobar , morning chaps, @phunboy , @TiptonBaggie , @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Sunnybrow Red , @Tin Soldier , @HuffyDuffy , @wigwams , @chunkylover53 , @Nig , @BiddickHallBootBoy , @OohBaldyBally , @Geronimo, @FootballFan , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke , @The Voice Of Reason , @Grumpy Old Man , @Hoyus Ahammerower , @rubberface , @Whitleypanther , @CLENK88 , @Cox Green Fc , @Disco_Pants93 , @Father Jack Hackett , @KarenDent @TheRey ....And to anyone I've missed or who is still to post, have a great weekend....take care and stay safe....😷😷😊😊🤞🤞🙏.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this Dung Beetle walk in to a bar and says to the barman '' Is this stool taken . ''

🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
Morning mate enjoy day off you deserve it. Fingers crossed for itv7 and super six
Morning Dilligaf60
Morning non Dilligaf60's
Morning mate
Morning Dilli - and also morning Hank.
Morning to all you Hanksters out there, stay safe now.
Morning BC
Morning all, dunno if I’ll watch anything yet. It’s bright but chilly here in BWH. I’ve been for a short walk this morning and I can tell this knee injection isn’t going to work. I have to get the other knee x rayed on Monday then they are injecting that one.
Grand daughter slept last night and the living room is like a bomb site. She’s into making dens. You can imagine.
Need to do a supermarket shop later, other than that, no plans.
Thanks @Dilligaf60 for bailing our illustrious leader out.
Peaceful day to everyone wherever you are.
Morning T-Bone have a good day and stay safe

Last edited:
Morning @Dilligaf60 , thanks for posting and thanks for the best wishes, looking forward to today. Your rig looks fantastic btw. Hope all's well out there and back at home with the family. Morning @hank williams & good morning all. Off today, got a bit on, the usual shopping for my bro and ours, seeing the rest of the family on the park and then its footy all the way. Smoggies @home on the net, Motd & Quest. Defo a few beers and hunters chicken and home made chips for tea. Julie's working a 2-10 burger tossing so a nice afternoon on the settee, looking forward to it. I'll watch out for your game, lets hope its the start of a new dawn, things seem to be moving off the field so 🤞🤞's they will on it. Happy birthday @janey , hope you have a great day,🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂 ..... And to you all, have a nice weekend, good luck in the footy, stay safe, keep smiling and take care, 😊😊😷😷☺☺.

Done my post in this thread as it was up first I saw and nice of @Dilligaf60 to post it.

@OldNewtown , have a nice weekend, @Spam Javelin , morning mate, @Rip Van Fish , morning pal, hope its a good day of footy for you and hope you have a great weekend pal, @niknak_123 , morning pal, @Pancho , morning , @AndyGray1985 , you have a goodun too pal, @oilcat , morning pal, hope all's well and hope you are too, @Kingdom Bhoy , good luck with the game pal and as always, some great tunes this week,nice tribute for your Dad too, @robbied1 , morning pal, hope all's well with you, @viccarlton , morning mate, hope you have a great weekend and I hope you get a good result later, @Musicman , hope you've had a great week pal, as well as it could be. 7 and The 6 all done, on it today, its gonna be a goodun, @Wandofaleftpeg , that sounds a bloody great day, enjoy and good luck in the footy, @gluepot , morning pal, threads galore today, I may have to C+P this post. Hope all's well mate, have a great weekend, @VHFC , morning pal, hope all's well and the weeks gone ok. 7 & S6 all done, here's hoping... @LD19SAFC , 🙏🙏📿📿🙏🙏 , @thamesvalleyman , enjoy the freedom, the weekend and I hope you win today, have a goodun pal.

@McGregor , morning pal, hope you are well. Hope work goes well and you get that 5-0'er too, @Bladecat , hahaha, I know what you mean. Hope all's well and you're back to normal after SI. Good luck today in the footy, @becs , hi hon, hope you and everyone are well and them lovely boys too. That Advent Cal sounds the biz, really nice. Enjoy the pottering as always and I really hope you get the right result too, Wigwam have been very poor this season, fingers crossed, xx,ps, I loved that jilted john song, @eddtheduck , morning pal, thanks for the replies last week, lovely. I think your little duck is correct, think you'll win too, have a great weekend pal,🦆🦆🦆🦆, @Ready salted , have a great weekend pal, @WillD , love the snippets , have a great weekend pal, @Elephant , what a win that was, @EchoMan ,morning mate, that's a nice post for janey & snorbens. Hope the weeks gone well for you and hope the weekend does too. Think you'll win today, 2-0, have a goodun pal, 👍👍👍👍, @Scotty 1978 , good luck today, @macum1920 , that's brilliant news, a win today and the weekends complete, have a goodun pal, @Snorbens , a very very happy birthday to you too. Hope you have a great day and I hope they win for you. Enjoy the meal tonight and once again, happy birthday,🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂.

@Butcher's Coat , morning pal, @Johnap , hope you have a great weekend, @Kid Galahad , the only ways is up now pal as Yazz would say...Have a goodun mate, @Wakey ftm in Sussex , morning pal, tea sounds ace, love that kind of thing , king prawns are just the best. Hope all's well with everyone and good luck in the footy later, 2-0, @mackemal , morning pal, hope the kitchen stuff all goes to plan. Hope all's well and good luck today, @sismanhatton , morning mate, hope all's well. Thanks for the posts last week as always, very kind of you. Enjoy the 🍝🍝🍝, a fav of mine, classic and enjoy the day, decs and a win, great weekend....and the vaccine.... @Mk Mackem, morning pal, hope all's well with you and everyone. A nice win on the cards today I think, you take care pal, @Stortford , morning pal, hope all is well. Sports today for you lad ? and a nice wine in the footy, fingers crossed, have a goodun pal, @Abu Dhabi Red and White , hahaha, have a nice weekend, @heroesof73 , morning pal, bit rainy ncold but it won't spoil the weekend. Hope all's well pal.

@Cattach SAFC , morning pal, have a great weekend, @cfg , morning pal, hope all's well, enjoy the tv sport and the footy too, @riffraff , @super sleeves , @Secret Visage , @Boinger , @bonnylad morning chaps, @GlassSlippers , morning glass, thanks for the mentions last week and I hope you week went as well as it could. Enjoy the footy today and I hope they win for you, x , @Fred Basset , morning pal, hope the weeks been a bit easier, not been the best of times but it'll get better. Hope everyone is well and I hope you all have a great weekend too, @Bonzo , morning pal, good luck with the nags today, bit of an improvement with mine this week, we'll see how it goes, have a great weekend, @Harvey16 , have a nice weekend and enjoy the footy, @George Collins , same weather here too, hope you have a great weekend.

@thecloughywobble , morning pal, hope you week went well and everyone is fine. A nice win on the cards today, 2-0. Have a great weekend and top posts as per last week too I have to say, @b1gals , @chevvies , @st joes lad , @PeteFTM , morning chaps, have a great weekend, @T_Bone , morning pal, hope the week went well and the graft too. Hope you all have a great weekend and good luck in the footy, take care pal, @KNGHTHOOD , morning mate, have a nice weekend ,@Eric gates hair , @Escobar , morning chaps, @phunboy , @TiptonBaggie , @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Sunnybrow Red , @Tin Soldier , @HuffyDuffy , @wigwams , @chunkylover53 , @Nig , @BiddickHallBootBoy , @OohBaldyBally , @Geronimo, @FootballFan , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke , @The Voice Of Reason , @Grumpy Old Man , @Hoyus Ahammerower , @rubberface , @Whitleypanther , @CLENK88 , @Cox Green Fc , @Disco_Pants93 , @Father Jack Hackett , @KarenDent @TheRey ....And to anyone I've missed or who is still to post, have a great weekend....take care and stay safe....😷😷😊😊🤞🤞🙏.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this Dung Beetle walk in to a bar and says to the barman '' Is this stool taken . ''

🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞

Morning young SATI

All I did was question which of the so called ITKs knew about Speakman and Johnson:lol:
I liked the info which was passed in good faith but those lads were hounded for details they dare not pass on which was unfair. A lot of what they did say did come about like massive change, Parky last game. As l said yesterday we have waited this long we need a bit of patience to watch it develop.
If we lose today the numpties will be in there element

Ya big fairy !
Like to have seen ye if you thought the roof was coming in on ye.
Where exactly are ye, Cattach, la? Anar yer frae Fife, but there's often mention of Aberdeen & The Faroes & other parts of Scandinavia. I'm guessing far North East Scotland, but I'm prollyz wrang, ha, ha.

A swift good morn tivarl. Me sister's fella had a heart attack last neet, but the brilliant paramedics were quickly ontivit & the ozzy (James Cook: they live in Billingham) sorted him with two stents in blocked arteries & he's due home this eve or the morra morn. Nee mare suet pudds fer him, I reckon. Eeh, la, if it's not one thing, it's another.

Reet: back tiv the slog. Enjoy yasels. Stay arterially clear....

Oh. Haway the lards!
I live in Fife Cloughy originally from the extreme far north but lived in downtoon Hendon for a while.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone greetings from a sunny Lincolnshire. Today may be the day I get my outdoor lights up. 👍

Happy birthday @Snorbens I hope you have a great day. 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎈🎁🎂🎉🎊🎉🎊

Happy birthday @janey I hope you also have a fantastic day. 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎂🎁🎈🎊🎉🎊🎉

Have a lovely day @Scorefrom a throw in , you work so hard, so enjoy it.

Nice "legs" @Dilligaf60 😊

Good morning @Rip Van Fish

Will probably listen to the Premiership games on the radio whilst I potter, I've got to change the bed so wrestling with a king sized duvet will be my exercise for today. 😁

Have a good un. Stay safe. 💋
Morning just GS have a good day and stay safe
Good morning Dill, Good morning Hank, Good morning becs, Good morning all.

A busy day today - got to get to the beershop.

The fitba' will be on all day - not sure yet what I will be watching.

I fear this latest management development may not be the last - I hope I am wrong.

Be safe and I will keep the 3 points at my gaffe - just to be sure.

Adios!
Afternoon John
Morning Dilli, morning everyone
Gee-gees and 1-2 of those later, don't no which yet there's that many to go through.
Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe😷👍
Afternoon bonzo
Morning Dilli

Morning Hank

Morning abody

Think I will listen to the wireless the day fir my football fix.

Woken at 3am with the thundersnow. Unbelievable noise then hailstones came crashing down.

Wet and cauld up here.

Stay safe abody.
Afternoon mate

Last edited:
Milf - I’ve not turned 50 yet, ffs!

Don’t dare me to post pics.

Any good salsa recipes to share?
🙄😄😄
Salsa - To go with what?
Morning SFATI
Another epic post.
Forgot to mention earlier that after 5 years on here I’ve had my first poster put me on ignore. Don’t know whether to be upset or what.
I didn’t know you could tell if ya put on ignore, mind icgaf tbh.
I’ve put a few b/w pig fiddlers on ignore mind ✅

Last edited:
Personally I’d just stick red onion, fresh chilli, seeded toms, garlic & ginger + erbs, salt, mixed pepper & lime juice in a blender for 30 seconds, taste & adapt as you like.

I grew some tomatillo’s, mashed & frozen & use them in it if I want a Mexican type one 👍
Mix of fresh and tinned? Need distraction from the EFC game... :rolleyes:

Click a few times on my avatar, btw..

Last edited:
38135.jpg

Or did you mean the tomatoes? :)

Like to have seen ye if you thought the roof was coming in on ye.

I live in Fife Cloughy originally from the extreme far north but lived in downtoon Hendon for a while.
Cheers, Cattach, la. Where in the far north, if ye dinnat mind me asking? I've two sets of Scots relatives: The East in Fraserburgh & the West in Oban & my eldest son went to Aberdeen University. But I'm guessing you mean somewhere near the Arctic Circle....

Back