December 5th Live footy on tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evening all, been a good day, so good I fell asleep as The Hit List started and woke up at 9-20pm... Beer, love it... just in time for Julie coming home. I need a brew now, have a good night... @EchoMan , maybe, to early to say yet but we're playing some nice stuff atm under MO'N. Be nice to be in with a shout, @gluepot , been a great day, the bit I was awake for,hahaha, @sismanhatton , cheers pal, been good, hope yours was too, @Rip Van Fish , evening pal.

Evening all, been a good day, so good I fell asleep as The Hit List started and woke up at 9-20pm... Beer, love it... just in time for Julie coming home. I need a brew now, have a good night... @EchoMan , maybe, to early to say yet but we're playing some nice stuff atm under MO'N. Be nice to be in with a shout, @gluepot , been a great day, the bit I was awake for,hahaha, @sismanhatton , cheers pal, been good, hope yours was too, @Rip Van Fish , evening pal.
Evening 🌟 scribbler

Afternoon marra.

Just had son on the phone. They're doing a uni accom Christmas dinner. It was arranged that someone would go shopping today and he would do the cooking. They've just presented him with a frozen turkey to serve at 2pm tomorrow. I told him to cuddle it all night to see if it would defrost by the morning 😂
For goodness sake :lol::lol::lol: sounds like they may be needing some toilet roll anarl if the de-frost doesn't go according to plan.

Cheers, Cattach, la. Where in the far north, if ye dinnat mind me asking? I've two sets of Scots relatives: The East in Fraserburgh & the West in Oban & my eldest son went to Aberdeen University. But I'm guessing you mean somewhere near the Arctic Circle....
Bang on Cloughy Caithness is where I hail from.

Sick to the back teeth of fitba after todays mince.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back