Dear Mr Donald

It’s all becoming so clear now. The bullshit charm offensive is over. Bought the club with the parachute payments, cut the staff and ditched Maja, Honeyman, James and Matthews and replaced with worse. All they want is a quick profit and they can’t even get that right ! Where’s the charm now?

It's that bad now it's absolutely funny

Surely enough is enough with this person
The club is a absolute joke from top to bottom for the fans . No enjoyment now apart from pre match drinks

Can someone who knows him just tell the snide to fuck off

He said from day one he would not out stay his welcome if safc fans wanted him gone , well I think time is up .
Stop f***ing around and sell up to the yanks , they both gambled on being promoted and making a quick buck and they failed

Bought the club thinking promotion could be blagged with the squad we had and make a big fast profit selling a championship side with no debt. He couldn't give a shit about the club and the sooner him and Eastleigh friends have fucked off the better. Chancer

Not a chance. Every week we seem to be saying ‘new low point’.

Hurry up with that b&b and I’ll join you to escape this shite :lol:
Was laughing at 1-0 thinking surely doesn’t get any lower than this, even though it seems to be the case with each game. And then the 2nd and 3rd went in and you realise it can :lol:

Sure they may have the club financially stable and they deserved the praise they got for doing so. However there is no way we should have started this season with a worse side than last season!

A club of our size should be able to cut costs and still be able to bring in quality players at this level; our recruitment is an absolute shambles.

I have no faith in our recruitment team to save our situation in January.

Back