Dear Mr Donald

A few of us got pelters for calling him out a year ago, blokes a charlatan who will go down as the worst owner we've ever had

I was never massively for or against since they took over, jury was always out, but this is exactly why I felt uneasy about loads of people thinking he was class last season when he was turning up at the Tavern for pints. It makes us look very silly when it inevitably hits a bad patch and someone who was hailed a hero is turned on so quickly, hopefully people will learn in future whoever owns us to only judge based on how the club is managed and performs. See also Ellis Short wearing a pin badge with FTM on it.

I really dont want it to get abusive towards them but I was always worried about his time at Eastleigh. Threw money at it and failed. Bad appointments all the while.

He's done so much right off the pitch but ultimately it's the football that matters and he is making an absolute dogs dinner of it.
He’s done nothing right off the pitch. Unless you think replacing a few seats is in anyway relevant. Off the pitch he’s given jobs to his inexperienceD mates like Richard Hill. Piss taking stops here iirc

Back