Dear Mr Donald

I suspect you or other high ranking members of the club read this board. I find it inconceivable that you wouldn't, few businesses have direct access to detailed feedback like this about their organisation. Firstly, i would like to thank you for the time, money and effort you have invested in our club. It was clearly in dire straits when you came in. It is a monster and it has, presumably, taken over your life. I think the vast majority of safc fans would share this sentiment.

I would also like to express deep regret for any threats, abuse or personal attacks you may have received from any Sunderland "fans". There is no excuse for it and it is completely out of order. This behaviour is not representative of the fanbase. While absolutely inexcusable, i suspect it has been borne of frustration and anxiety regarding the current plight of our once proud club. This is a feeling shared by almost all supporters at present.

The club appears to be in turmoil and mired in uncertainty. This hasnt been helped by your sudden and complete withdrawal of communication with the fans, having previously been very high profile and easily accessible. Incidentally, i believe you have made the correct decision in this regard.

I do believe, however, that you have made a number of decisions that could be seen as questionable. No one gets everything right all of the time, but unfortunately we find ourselves, in November, in 7th position in league 1. Make no mistake, this is not acceptable.

This is Sunderland Association Football Club. Quite simply one of the best in the country. It should not be here for one season, never mind two. Three is inconceivable. As an Oxford supporter, league 1 is quite normal, the checkatrade trophy is worth winning and the championship would be nice. Not here. With the greatest respect to Oxford, safc is on a different planet.

We need owners on a different level to what you and charlie can offer, owners like FPP. I dont know what has happened between the podcasts being briefed/the holding company being set up and the apparent scaling back from takeover to investment. If the problem is on your side, however, i would urge you to reconsider and do everything in your power to ensure the sale goes through. You said when you came, you would know before the fans when it was time to move on. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the club. It cannot be missed.

It could be that everything is already lined up behind the scenes for a full takeover in the future. If so, thank you. It could be the issue is with FPP being cautious and things changed from their perspective. If so, i apologise. Whatever the situation, please make this happen.

Kind regards

Kermit

We all feel the pain mate but pissing in the wind...

Best thing we can do rather than write on a forum is get behind the lads in numbers cheering them on. If the FPP guys are unsure and see us still attending and cheering the lads on without a toxic atmosphere (there isn't mind you get the odd bell end swearing all game but most people are fully behind the lads) then that will only make them more eager to take over.

They obviously will have employed people to be keeping an eye over SD, CM and the fans attending to see if this is worth something fully committing too.

That is if they haven't already I wouldn't be surprised if that 10m was a payment so they get shares, if we get promoted then they will do the same but a larger amount and take a larger promotion of shares till we are back in the Premier league then they would be majority share holders.

I suspect you or other high ranking members of the club read this board. I find it inconceivable that you wouldn't, few businesses have direct access to detailed feedback like this about their organisation. Firstly, i would like to thank you for the time, money and effort you have invested in our club. It was clearly in dire straits when you came in. It is a monster and it has, presumably, taken over your life. I think the vast majority of safc fans would share this sentiment.

I would also like to express deep regret for any threats, abuse or personal attacks you may have received from any Sunderland "fans". There is no excuse for it and it is completely out of order. This behaviour is not representative of the fanbase. While absolutely inexcusable, i suspect it has been borne of frustration and anxiety regarding the current plight of our once proud club. This is a feeling shared by almost all supporters at present.

The club appears to be in turmoil and mired in uncertainty. This hasnt been helped by your sudden and complete withdrawal of communication with the fans, having previously been very high profile and easily accessible. Incidentally, i believe you have made the correct decision in this regard.

I do believe, however, that you have made a number of decisions that could be seen as questionable. No one gets everything right all of the time, but unfortunately we find ourselves, in November, in 7th position in league 1. Make no mistake, this is not acceptable.

This is Sunderland Association Football Club. Quite simply one of the best in the country. It should not be here for one season, never mind two. Three is inconceivable. As an Oxford supporter, league 1 is quite normal, the checkatrade trophy is worth winning and the championship would be nice. Not here. With the greatest respect to Oxford, safc is on a different planet.

We need owners on a different level to what you and charlie can offer, owners like FPP. I dont know what has happened between the podcasts being briefed/the holding company being set up and the apparent scaling back from takeover to investment. If the problem is on your side, however, i would urge you to reconsider and do everything in your power to ensure the sale goes through. You said when you came, you would know before the fans when it was time to move on. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the club. It cannot be missed.

It could be that everything is already lined up behind the scenes for a full takeover in the future. If so, thank you. It could be the issue is with FPP being cautious and things changed from their perspective. If so, i apologise. Whatever the situation, please make this happen.

Kind regards

Kermit
Wrong and rather weird on so many points.

I also think this lift and speaker bollocks was purposely said so club don't think they can take us for a ride transfer wise.

Care to expand?

I cant recall the last time 3 billionaires, potentially 4 were trying to buy the club?

Plenty of rich folks that own football clubs that aim to run it self sustaining.

We have just had a very wealthy owner.

They own a piece of another sporting club that isn't doing that well.

What is it that you think they will do? Next Man City or anything?

Having wealthy owners is nice but there is absolutely nothing to suggest they would either A) be prepared to write off 100's of millions like Ellis did on the club or B) be very bright at running a football club.

Back