Dear Mr Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.

100 point targets
Budgets the envy of Championship Clubs
The Dortmund model
Phil Parkinson the stand-out Managerial target

Meanwhile, we're upper mid-table in League One, have lost to Leicester Under 21s and Scunthorpe and drawn at home to Gillingham in in the last week and can't afford to get a lift fixed. Our junior teams have won 5 games between them since August 2018, oh and we've recently admitted we've had no scouts for the last 18 months.

Last edited:
The yanks will be loving this. Each game is strengthening their hand.
Donald used to have some goodwill behind him in his quest to be a top flight MD, but i fear he has lost that now and he may need to sell sooner rather than later

People saying he has to go. It's not as simple as say replacing a manager. It will be a hard task to sell this club, and who would want to buy it anyway?
Martin Bain had that task last time. He reckoned there would be 3-4 enquiries every week from interested parties, which came to nothing as they weren't suitable

Theres not a chance in hell Phil Parkinson was the stand-out candidate, as claimed. Unless they interviewed a couple of gadgies from the Sunderland Sunday Morning League and SBC from on here.
I'm not defending the appointment at all. Just saying that appointing who the fans want is an equally flawed selection policy.

He’s not THAT bad. I’ve never been particularly positive about him and had him sussed from day one. But to say he is worse than Short is delusional. Fact is he just doesn’t have the money and without the money even the best intentions and decision making is capped at being completely shit. He should never have been here. The uncomfortable truth is that he is failing due to the implementation of a similar strategy many supporters lust over. Cut costs, balance books, self sufficiency. We are going nowhere until this stops.

Last edited:
@Ponteland Mackem its one thing leaving twitter (thats understandable) but completely going "dark" when the club is in a mess and drifting.. not a good look.
Sorry I still don’t get it. Sure it’s not ideal that he’s gone silent but some might argue that he was too “vocal” previously. Obviously the appointment was just a big mistake in PP, everyone could pretty much see that, but not sure why everyone is out in force for him to go

Not defending him but with the exception of the “Twitter silence” and a poor managerial appointment, what has he done wrong ?

Anyone in the Academy who could kick a ball straight has been sold, we've had no scouts, he has people from f***ing Eastleigh in the top jobs, running the show. Apart from that, nothing.
Basically, from the outside, looking in, it's being run like a non league club.

Last edited:
We need two strikers in January. If by some miracle we are in a playoff spot then we may have a chance of aiming for automatic only if we bring in two goal scorers who can form a partnership

the likes of Will Grigg and Charlie Wyke should never play for SAFC again.
I completely agree, but who'll be daft enough, to buy Grigg and Wyke ?
Unless they're sold, I really can't see us, bringing any more strikers in.
In any case, I certainly wouldn't trust Hill, and Coton, to get us what we need.

Is there anyone on here whose gonna own up to thanking him for saving the club at away games or talk ins? There’ll be many a hoop kicker kicking about on here I dare say.

You keep burying your head in the sand , keep believing the bull that they feed everyone. We need these people out of our club ASAP . Pure greed is only thing keeping them here .

just stick to your opinion on the club mate making insults do not give your argument additional weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back