Dear Mr Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Everything else at the club is as it should be “. Haha , what a ridiculous statement. Absolutely clueless .

Compared to 18 months ago ? If this club was top of the division we would be delighted with how they are running the club given the division we are in and what they inherited. It’s the football on the field, the players and nothing else that’s everyone’s problem.

I think he genuinely came in with good intentions, and tried his best to make it work, but it hasn't. He has neither the means nor the capacity to successfully run a football club like this, and the faster he can get it sold lock stock and barrel the better for everybody.

Sadly I don't think it's going to be this season, and without that I'm starting to worry even about our chances of making the playoffs, let alone getting promoted.

No but I can relate to what they are trying to do.
I can relate to what they intend to happen marra but I certainly don’t relate to what they are actually doing. I could direct Safc football operations better than them in the hour between me getting home and me eating my dinner.

I wonder if SD is going to get his mate to write in offering to buy tickets for those that cant afford them for the Boxing Day game this year? And many on here were taken in by this last year!

I was against these owning the football club from the very start.
Go back to those days and you had to be extremely careful with your wording otherwise you would be rounded on by a significant majority for even considering this.
They are absolutely feckless owners of this club but I would be amazed if they sell anytime soon. We are stuck with him (who I don’t think is a bad person) and the fella who trolls our fans.

The fans need to stop going on about him for now, wether he is remaining silent or not. Going on about him isn’t gonna help any cause from now till January. It’s the players that need to be questioned and need to be the ones to get us into a decent position for January which is then when we can voice our opinions on Donald if he doesn’t back the manager to push on for the second half of the season.

Compared to 18 months ago ? If this club was top of the division we would be delighted with how they are running the club given the division we are in and what they inherited. It’s the football on the field, the players and nothing else that’s everyone’s problem.
You keep burying your head in the sand , keep believing the bull that they feed everyone. We need these people out of our club ASAP . Pure greed is only thing keeping them here .

Would like him to sell up and move on. This is WAY beyond his capabilities.
The fans need to stop going on about him for now, wether he is remaining silent or not. Going on about him isn’t gonna help any cause from now till January. It’s the players that need to be questioned and need to be the ones to get us into a decent position for January which is then when we can voice our opinions on Donald if he doesn’t back the manager to push on for the second half of the season.
I think that’s completely wrong marra. The players are league one plodders recruited primarily as they were cheap and available. That isn’t their fault. The issue is the lack of thought at the club from the top down. Donald needs to know that his performance to date has been horrendous. He either needs to completely change his approach or to sell up and move on. Griefing a limited bunch of players for being limited players totally misses the point.

Last edited:
People saying he has to go. It's not as simple as say replacing a manager. It will be a hard task to sell this club, and who would want to buy it anyway?

Last edited:
As a “leader” it’s piss poor that he has disappeared and left Champagne Charlie and Parky to it.

We need two strikers in January. If by some miracle we are in a playoff spot then we may have a chance of aiming for automatic only if we bring in two goal scorers who can form a partnership

the likes of Will Grigg and Charlie Wyke should never play for SAFC again.

But they "solved the debt problem" even though they didn't
Spent "40 million on the club" even though they didn't
"Didn't take a 10 million loan from the club" even though they did.
"Didn't try to sell 75% of a club they bought for 15 million for 50 million" even though they did.
Absolute jokes

People saying he has to go. It's not as simple as say replacing a manager. It will be a hard task to sell this club, and who would want to buy it anyway?
The Americans. They’ll just wait n wait now and take it off him ( he can’t afford to run it).But the longer Donald drags it out the worse it is for us fans .

To be fair the fans on here prove over and over that we haven't got a clue. I haven't got a problem with him not listening to the fans if his process was sound.

Theres not a chance in hell Phil Parkinson was the stand-out candidate, as claimed. Unless they interviewed a couple of gadgies from the Sunderland Sunday Morning League and SBC from on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back