Darts 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats to the 3 of you who have turned the darts thread into a bitchfest

get a room lads
Sorry but the darts scores were mentioned.

I did ask who Williams/Mitchell were due to play, stupidly irrelevant of course

Aye, it was a bit bizarre yesterday :lol:

Good interview from Paul there. Hope he's able to rediscover some of his form from back in the day and at least he has his media work to keep him going.

He's one of the top pundits should do some of the pdc stuff

Speaking of spoilers for different threads, I'm just about to watch the Kvitova-Barty Sydney final and when I saw you quoting me here, I was hoping you weren't going to say something like 'great win for xxx' :lol:. I don't know the full context of yesterday's fallout, but it does seem odd not being able to post darts scores / conversation on the thread directly for it.

Re: Nicholson, I enjoy his commentating. He mentioned on that interview that he does a fair bit PDC stuff for TalkSport which I wasn't aware of.

Speaking of spoilers for different threads, I'm just about to watch the Kvitova-Barty Sydney final and when I saw you quoting me here, I was hoping you weren't going to say something like 'great win for xxx' :lol:. I don't know the full context of yesterday's fallout, but it does seem odd not being able to post darts scores / conversation on the thread directly for it.

Re: Nicholson, I enjoy his commentating. He mentioned on that interview that he does a fair bit PDC stuff for TalkSport which I wasn't aware of.
He commentated on the game which lost his tour card and despite knowing, remained professional

He had a sly dig at me because I don't like it when he does it the only issue I have is him posting darts scores on football threads etc

That would've been absolute scenes. She's some player.

Playing so well. I saw her match against Ashton and she was great there as well, but the average dropped in the next match.

93 here though. Brilliant.

He had a sly dig at me because I don't like it when he does it the only issue I have is him posting darts scores on football threads etc
You watching the darts Chopsy?

Last edited:
Yep, very enjoyable match. Really hope Jim can take this set.

I've done nowt wrong other than post the score of a darts much..... On a darts thread. If folk have a problem with that then thats unfortunate

Be a competitive field next week. Be a lot of BDO lads giving it a go
DCTV Event Confirmation

Yep, a lot confirmed there:

Williams
Waites
Durrant
McGeeney
and a few other blokes who were competing this tournament.

Plus Ashton, Fallon and Hedmen

How does it work? Will Ashton and the other women be competing exactly the same with the men or will there be special circumstances for those. How many places are up for grabs?

Last edited:
Williams went of the boil a bit, but is coming back a bit now. Huge leg this.

Shite. Think that's the turning point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back