Darts 2018

You spam thread after thread with the football scores
Matchday scores, which I first ask to see if it’s ok and I get pms to keep doing

Posting actual football scores on a football forum is spam? I should know better

Anything else ?

Matchday scores, which I first ask to see if it’s ok and I get pms to keep doing

Posting actual football scores on a football forum is spam? I should know better

Anything else ?

It is on threads where football is not getting discussed. People are capable of finding out things for themselves if they are interested in them. You've don't provide a magical service which no one else could do

It is on threads where football is not getting discussed. People are capable of finding out things for themselves if they are interested in them. You've don't provide a magical service which no one else could do
Ignore feature me. I get a lot more thank yous for doing such then negative comments from you and the other two

As for my go at whed, that’s long term as he is an ignorant sod and a coward and nowt to do with yourself

2-2

Ignore feature me. I get a lot more thank yous for doing such then negative comments from you and the other two

As for my go at whed, that’s long term as he is an ignorant sod and a coward and nowt to do with yourself
I'm a coward? You had a go at me for posting the result of a darts match in thread all about darts lol. Embarrassing from you

You spam thread after thread with the football scores
I love the likes you get

Football scores are not spam ffs :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How I upset some on here for posting football scores on a football thread, involving games that affect safc

You could not make that up

Now

Mitchell 2-2 Williams in sets

I post them, if people don’t want them, ignore feature

It’s quite simple really, and if I do post them, it’s usually in response to someone’s bets or request

I do hope you troll anyone else who dares to post a football score on a football forum,during match times of games

What a truly awful thing to do, I do apologise

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott Waites getting distracted by a noise in the crowd. I'd like to see his reaction to a couple of thousand pissheads at Ally Pally.

It's totally different though. At Ally Pally it's just a wall of noise which you can blank out, at the Lakeside you can have some arsehole scream at you just as you are about to throw and it's going to put you off.

Back