Darts 2018

If you listened you would know this already

Daft fiver on Mitchell
I’m not watching but getting alerts. Maybe someone could post and move the thread along? You know, being friendly? I know it’s not the done thing

Williams wins and plays durrant, I’ve checked @chopsfc007 just want to thank you for not posting an answer earlier, with you being such a good sport

For what exactly? If you have even bothered.

I said earlier, who does Williams play, you said I should listen, I stated I was not watching

What terrible abuse that is? So I checked and have now found out. I’ve took your advice and used the internet

So the sarcastic post about me being a good sport you weren't goading you know exactly what your doing
Sarcastic post? It’s means what it states. I asked a question who Williams/Mitchell played next.

You replied with I should listen to the commentary, a bit sarcastic, some would say

I replied I was not watching

No reply forthcoming

So as per your advice about checking things on the internet, I did exactly that and found out

I mean posting messages to illicate a response, chat forum as such, is simply not how things should be done?

Sarcastic post? It’s means what it states. I asked a question who Williams/Mitchell played next.

You replied with I should listen to the commentary, a bit sarcastic, some would say

I replied I was not watching

No reply forthcoming

So as per your advice about checking things on the internet, I did exactly that and found out

I mean posting messages to illicate a response, chat forum as such, is simply not how things should be done?
I'm on ignore

Just want to say chops, you won’t be seeing me posting anything about scores on threads again

I will just heed your advice and wait for anyone doing so and point them to look on the internet and keep it to themselves.

Or

PUT ME ON IGNORE

Back