Dan Neil

I do & unlike a lot on here attend games
Makes me more entitled to my point of view

Never played a fraction of the games Neil had played

I also watch and attend games.

On your last point, Neil has always played deeper than Pritchard and has performed, guarantee he wouldn’t play as well without Neil behind him though.

Would be interested in those stats if you can dig them up

You have literally based your whole argument on Dan Neil's goal and assist stats
You brought Pritch into it didn’t you ?
You can’t compare stats of a player that has featured every game against someone of much lesser
FFS
I also watch and attend games.

On your last point, Neil has always played deeper than Pritchard and has performed, guarantee he wouldn’t play as well without Neil behind him though.

Would be interested in those stats if you can dig them up
England player my arse
Not a chance

Last edited:
You brought Pritch into it didn’t you ?
You can’t compare stats of a player that has featured every game against someone of much lesser
FFS

England player my arse
Not a chance

I’m at a loss as to why you think he can’t, given players with lesser ability have managed it and we’re short in his position as a team?

He's class Neil mind, still maintain he'll go on to have the best career out of everyone at the club (excluding any real youngsters like Rigg/Jobe/anyone currently in the youth teams).

It's a shame we have to play him deeper, but did very well in that role today, and showed why we shouldn't have just got any old DM in, still a good one would have been nice.

He has a long contract, an affinity to his home town club, not quite ready. There are loads of reasons. And you don’t know that they have or haven’t as much as I do :lol:
Well it’s obvious they haven’t otherwise it would be out there as it happens with every other player at every other club unless it’s nods & winks :lol:
Sandy BTW

Last edited:
I’m not
I’ve posted his stats over the last 2 seasons
Very underwhelming
Unless we miraculously get promoted he will not be playing in the prem
He’s miles off
Totally anonymous v the mags at 22 he should be running the show
Wow!

Back