Dan Neil

Nsil is a class act. He was superb today. I'd say him and Clarke will likely leave in the summer unless we're promoted. You do feel playing with higher standard players will bring on his game/add goals etc. He needs to keep playing though not sit in some prem team's reserves. Could do with a bit more time in the gym too?

Almost every post isn’t it :lol:
Even after he went to the management in the summer and said
I love it here -it’s my club and I dint want to sit on the bench at a Prem Club earn more money but not play -yet still “ he’s off in January “ -he’s still here and today he was last off the pitch applauding us his fellow fans after a tremendous second half .
Get someone ( now he’s gone ) to ask TM his thoughts on DN and his passion for our football club …he would rather play
I would be starting Rigg soon. He was faultless when he came on again today.
That ball he put on a plate for DN to go on his mazy run before being howked ower was top top notch

Last edited:
Even after he went to the management in the summer and said
I love it here -it’s my club and I dint want to sit on the bench at a Prem Club earn more money but not play -yet still “ he’s off in January “ -he’s still here and today he was last off the pitch applauding us his fellow fans after a tremendous second half .
Get someone ( now he’s gone ) to ask TM his thoughts on DN and his passion for our football club …he would rather play

That ball he put on a plate for DN to go on his mazy run was top top notch
Every pass Rigg makes the weight is virtually perfect. He’s outstanding.

Every pass Rigg makes the weight is virtually perfect. He’s outstanding.
Tin hat on ( firmly ) but I hope he starts soon
Why ?-firstly he goes into side along with DN who naturally raises his game to new levels to support the “ young pretender”
The young pretender Rigg is so confident in his own abilities he dominates the game for 60 minutes before being substituted to huge applause from the travelling hordes -on comes the ” unlucky “ Ekwah who helps see the game out and leaves the pitch thinking “ I need to step up here there’s a new kid on the block “
Win win -Rigg is playing -happy and in summer the England Youth Captain signs his first professional contract with you guessed it “ the heroes “-watch that access all areas from today to see how happy he is !?
I dare say on Wed he will feature even more …great prospect and we have many

Last edited:
Tin hat on ( firmly ) but I hope he starts soon
Why ?-firstly he goes into side along with DN who naturally raises his game to new levels to support the “ young pretender”
The young pretender Rigg is so confident in his own abilities he dominates the game for 60 minutes before being substituted to huge applause from the travelling hordes -on comes the ” unlucky “ Ekwah who helps see the game out and leaves the pitch thinking “ I need to step up here there’s a new kid on the block “
Win win -Rigg is playing -happy and in summer the England Youth Captain signs his first professional contract with you guessed it “ the heroes “-watch that access all areas from today to see how happy he is !?
I dare say on Wed he will feature even more …great prospect and we have many
I think the same I would be starting Rigg now.

Back