Dan Gosling

What an absolute flange you are son. Players get mucked into refs game after game showing them zero respect.

Wish more refs would respond like this actually. The constant bitching about refs by fans and players is pitiful really.

Think one or two need to look at how cricket and rugby players as well as fans conduct themselves.

Aye, you have to laugh, players constantly give refs grief, purposely go out to cheat them, yet the moment a ref gives anything back which I doubt he did without any grief first, the player gets offended.

The most stupid thing is Gosling will be totally unaware what a tit he looks like complaining, such is the ridiculous culture in football as opposed to other sports.
is that the case here?

I would be very surprised it it wasn't,
I agree with that but like I say, it works both ways.

No it doesn't ,that's the point surely, 99% of the time it seems to work one way ,players cheating and giving refs grief and no respect, yet the moment one ref has enough and has a go back, Gosling comes out with the no respect craic.

Me personally I find it absolutely laughable.

Last edited:
Agree with this. The refs should stop it at source. It's well within their powers after all. It's hardlys a stretch to think some of the refs are complete bells. They usually just wait til after they retire to remove any doubt.

Exactlt - as soon as one opens his mouth then bang yellow card, 2nd one starts yellow card - they'll soon get the message

Aye, you have to laugh, players constantly give refs grief, purposely go out to cheat them, yet the moment a ref gives anything back which I doubt he did without any grief first, the player gets offended.

The most stupid thing is Gosling will be totally unaware what a tit he looks like complaining, such is the ridiculous culture in football as opposed to other sports.

I would be very surprised it it wasn't,

No it doesn't ,that's the point surely, 99% of the time it seems to work one way ,players cheating and giving refs grief and no respect, yet the moment one ref has enough and has a go back, Gosling comes out with the no respect craic.

Me personally I find it absolutely laughable.
You are just assuming the players were giving him grief. There’s no reports of that. Just reports the ref was being disrespectful. I find your take on this laughable tbh.

You are just assuming the players were giving him grief. There’s no reports of that. Just reports the ref was being disrespectful. I find your take on this laughable tbh.

I suppose you right in one way, but seen as nearly every single football game I have been too I have seen refs given grief, it’s a fair assumption imo based off that.

What an absolute flange you are son. Players get mucked into refs game after game showing them zero respect.

Wish more refs would respond like this actually. The constant bitching about refs by fans and players is pitiful really.

Think one or two need to look at how cricket and rugby players as well as fans conduct themselves.
Sin bins for ref abuse would sort it

Refs shouldn't be talking to players like that. Just because players do it them isn't an excuse. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Don’t think anybody is agreeing with refs talking to players like that, or saying it’s right , it’s more the players have the bare faced cheek to take the hump and calling the ref a disgrace for something that imo they do every game!

It’s the total hypocrisy of it all that makes me laugh

Refs shouldn't be talking to players like that. Just because players do it them isn't an excuse. 2 wrongs don't make a right.
Players need to stop being so precious. It’s just a bit of banter that if the players had any self awareness would realise and accept it as such.
Constant cheating, moaning and whinging at refs and as soon as get some back crying to the press.
What a fanny!

Banter, an excuse for acting like a dick.
I don’t think the refs acted like a dick I think more refs should react in this way and put these lads on their place a bit.
Don’t get cricketers abd rugby players bellowing in refs faces game after game.
As I’ve always said if you’re big enough to dish it out don’t cry and bitch on when get some back. It’s very simple.

I don’t think the refs acted like a dick I think more refs should react in this way and put these lads on their place a bit.
Don’t get cricketers abd rugby players bellowing in refs faces game after game.
As I’ve always said if you’re big enough to dish it out don’t cry and bitch on when get some back. It’s very simple.
He's acted exactly how they're told not to. It's very simple he, despite provocation, shouldn't be talking to players like that.

Back