Dan Gosling

If it's so trivial the ref should be above it.

We clearly don't agree. Best of luck to you on this match day
I wouldn’t say bellowing into refs faces is trivial but his riposte was.
Yes good crack mate. Nice to see people can agree to disagree without throwing toys out pram.
Few on here should take note ;)

This whole debate, is ridiculous, the hypocrisy of Gosling having a go and calling a ref a disgrace is beyond belief.

It’s on par with a serial car robber calling a car owner a disagree for physically stopping him robbing his car.

Yes you could possibly agrue the car owner should not use physical force, but who the fuck would be on the robbers side and argue for him!

This whole debate, is ridiculous, the hypocrisy of Gosling having a go and calling a ref a disgrace is beyond belief.

It’s on par with a serial car robber calling a car owner a disagree for physically stopping him robbing his car.

Yes you could possibly agrue the car owner should not use physical force, but who the fuck would be on the robbers side and argue for him!
There may be a point in regards to ref not stooping to players level, I get that argument although I don’t agree with it.

What I don’t understand is those making that point still haven’t accepted that Goslig is a complete watta bag!
Players, managers and fans can say what they want to a referee, but how dare a ref say something back!!

It reminds me of the crowd giving constant stick out to a player, the player does something back and the crowd become outraged.
Oh how correct you are.

The abuse Colback got after his injury in derby game when he had to walkround stadium past crowd was as bad as I’ve heard. He looked at the crowd and tapped his badge in some sort of response and the abuse and outrage got even worse. I mean how dare he!

Last edited:
There may be a point in regards to ref not stooping to players level, I get that argument although I don’t agree with it.

What I don’t understand is those making that point still haven’t accepted that Goslig is a complete watta bag!

There is a point I suppose that the ref should not have said what he did, but it’s a very weak point imo, and the fact some posters focussing on that rather than the constant abuse and grief a ref gets and the total hypocrisy of Gosling amazes me!

I mine he has actually called the ref a disgrace unbelievable!!

Last edited:
There is a point I suppose that the ref should not have said what he did, but it’s a very weak point imo, and the fact some posters focussing on that rather than the constant abuse and grief a ref gets and the total hypocrisy of Gosling amazes me!

I mine he has actually called the ref a disgrace unbelievable!!
You’ve got to laugh really.
Players diving, arguing, cheating, time wasting week after week after week and Gosling has the brass neck to call the ref a disgrace for having a bit banter with him :lol:

I quite like his comments.

When you hear stories from a lot of the older generation of players they said likes of George Courtney would regularly say things like this ref been accused of.

Players and people in general these days just seem so precious imo.
George Courtney was a gentleman don’t ever compare him to Jon Moss

Back