Custom reg plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im fine, how do i boil your piss, im quite nice to you. Have you been drinking?

Completely sober. It’s 6pm on a Sunday man.

You openly admit to using a smaller, non-standard licence plate no?

I’m sure you’ll claim you are making those changes for aesthetic purposes. I doubt that somehow.

Completely sober. It’s 6pm on a Sunday man.

You openly admit to using a smaller, non-standard licence plate no?

I’m sure you’ll claim you are making those changes for aesthetic purposes. I doubt that somehow.
Yes, we have been through that. How do i boil your piss? My illegal reg plate that even the plod don't care about.? :lol:

Last edited:
I’m sure they don’t.

Doesn’t make you any less of a bellend though.

You’re a bellend on here, you’re a bellend on your bike and I have no doubt that you’re a tedious bellend in real life as well.

Fuck off and take your rusting two-wheeled shitheap with you.
Been kicked out of Spoons?

Yes, we have been through that. How do i boil your piss? My illegal reg plate that even the plod don't care about.? :lol:

That and just this sense of entitlement you have on the roads that it’s okay to habitually break a load of rules because you’re a biker.

Drank them dry of Fostaz. Just need to find an England flag from Sports Direct and beat up some migrants to complete the stereotype.

That and just this sense of entitlement you have on the roads that it’s okay to habitually break a load of rules because you’re a biker.
You have admitted on here speeding in your car which is illegal, no different. Apart from speeding is an endorsable offence, unlike a smaller reg plate.
Seething over my small reg isnt he. Cheered me right up. :lol:

Last edited:
You have admitted on here speeding in your car which is illegal, no different. Apart from speeding is an endorsable offence, unlike a smaller reg plate.

I’m not the one with this habitual pattern of rule breaking entitlement though. You, however are.

Ooh I’m a biker. Ooh I ride a bike. Look at me I have the right to be a complete tosser on the road.

That is quite literally you.

Seething over my small reg isnt he. Cheered me right up. :lol:
Fuck you, fuck your cherished plate and fuck your bike. Grrrrr

I’m not the one with this habitual pattern of rule breaking entitlement though. You, however are.

Ooh I’m a biker. Ooh I ride a bike. Look at me I have the right to be a complete tosser on the road.

That is quite literally you.
If you say so sunshine. Which rules have i admitted breaking on my bike on here? Bar the reg?
Fuck you, fuck your cherished plate and fuck your bike. Grrrrr
He would love one, hasnt got the bottle.

If you say so sunshine. Which rules have i admitted breaking on my bike on here? Bar the reg?

He would love one, hasnt got the bottle.
I have no desire whatsoever to ride a bike.

I’m certain you said on here that you speed to overtake cars because it’s safer to ride that way. You also said you use a smaller plate to evade speed cameras and so that other road users can’t catch your plates on dash cams.

You obviously think you’re a cut above the rest. Special. Important.

Are you fuck.

I have no desire whatsoever to ride a bike.

I’m certain you said on here that you speed to overtake cars because it’s safer to ride that way. You also said you use a smaller plate to evade speed cameras and so that other road users can’t catch your plates on dash cams.

You obviously think you’re a cut above the rest. Special. Important.

Are you fuck.
Can't remember saying that about overtaking , feel free to dig it up. Smaller plate looks better on the bike imo and is harder to read obviously.

Does it make me feel special, important. No. Just in your little mind. I just ride for pleasure mate, try not to let it bother you and you may enjoy life a little more, like i do.

Bought a plate at auction last year , canny number I thought .

Offered it to my son who didn’t want it , nor did his wife .

Contacted a plate company and they put it up for sale as an agent rather than buying it off me.

About three months later got an email off them agreeing the price nett to me , I emailed them the certificate.

Money in the bank a week later.

Bag of sand profit tyvm.

Bought a plate at auction last year , canny number I thought .

Offered it to my son who didn’t want it , nor did his wife .

Contacted a plate company and they put it up for sale as an agent rather than buying it off me.

About three months later got an email off them agreeing the price nett to me , I emailed them the certificate.

Money in the bank a week later.

Bag of sand profit tyvm.
Money to be made on the right ones, as you found out. Well done. :cool:

Can't remember saying that about overtaking , feel free to dig it up. Smaller plate looks better on the bike imo and is harder to read obviously.

Does it make me feel special, important. No. Just in your little mind. I just ride for pleasure mate, try not to let it bother you and you may enjoy life a little more, like i do.

Looks better of course...you were also bragging about it being harder to spot and capture on camera.

Definitely the sly kind of bloke who’d leave the scene of an accident, probably one he’s caused by riding like a lunatic who shouldn’t be allowed on the roads.

Looks better of course...you were also bragging about it being harder to spot and capture on camera.

Definitely the sly kind of bloke who’d leave the scene of an accident, probably one he’s caused by riding like a lunatic who shouldn’t be allowed on the roads.
Did you find the overtaking quote? Thought not. Stop making bullshit up and log off, your making yourself look silly telling lies. Or even better stick me on ignore if i "boil your piss"

Did you find the overtaking quote? Thought not. Stop making bullshit up and log off, your making yourself look silly telling lies. Or even better stick me on ignore if i "boil your piss"

Not wasting my time trying to find it, I’m sure you said it though. You’ve already admitted to using smaller plates to evade speed cameras and dash cams.

Sly as fuck. So much for banging on about being such a conscientious road user, it’s all about breaking the rules and making sure you don’t get caught isn’t it.

God knows why you think you’re special.

Telling me to log off. You big soft shite.

PM me if you’ve got a problem.

Not wasting my time trying to find it, I’m sure you said it though. You’ve already admitted to using smaller plates to evade speed cameras and dash cams.

Sly as fuck. So much for banging on about being such a conscientious road user, it’s all about breaking the rules and making sure you don’t get caught isn’t it.

God knows why you think you’re special.

Telling me to log off. You big soft shite.

PM me if you’ve got a problem.
Cos its not there billy bullshiter. Iv got no problem, i find it hilarious that i boil your piss. Pm me if you have issues. Your the one with the problem here.

Cos its not there billy bullshiter. Iv got no problem, i find it hilarious that i boil your piss. Pm me if you have issues. Your the one with the problem here.

Likewise I find it hilarious you think you’re some kind of god of the road but you don’t even have the balls to put proper sized plates on.

Have to stick smaller ones on in case you get caught on a speed camera or a dash cam.

Why would that be a problem? Unless of course you habitually break all kinds of driving laws...but yamar the road god wouldn’t ever do that right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back