Custom reg plate

How did you get so many letter on yours mate?
He does have a valid point about private registrations -especially the ones where someone is desperately trying to tell everyone who they are but it's not obvious! -or am I just jealous cos I couldn't find nob 1? !

Take the form to motor factors to get them done. Usually £10 a plate. Please dont rearrange the spacing or get tints over the plate :evil:
You got nothing better to be doing with your time? Like catching real criminals. 🤪

You do see loads with incorrectly spaced plates now, they not stopping people for it anymore?

Take the form to motor factors to get them done. Usually £10 a plate. Please dont rearrange the spacing or get tints over the plate :evil:

How do so many people get away with it?

There’s a car I see at my local supermarket that instead of a reg plate, has a sticker on the bumper...which is easily less than half the size of a reg plate.
You got nothing better to be doing with your time? Like catching real criminals. 🤪

You do see loads with incorrectly spaced plates now, they not stopping people for it anymore?

Apparently not.

I’d happily see anyone with a wrongly spaced or non-standard font, get 3 points. Wankers.

How do so many people get away with it?

There’s a car I see at my local supermarket that instead of a reg plate, has a sticker on the bumper...which is easily less than half the size of a reg plate.

Apparently not.

I’d happily see anyone with a wrongly spaced or non-standard font, get 3 points. Wankers.
Chase plate - norty!

:lol: :lol: depends on the cop. Lot of response cops wont know specific number plate laws and how they're enforced. I hate tints. Nothing but purposefully trying to hide the number plate by blending it into the car. Background must be white and yellow. Not grey :evil::evil:

Depends on the force.

Bottom line is, why risk it?

'Modded' plates look shit anyway.
Going round in a circle. There is very little risk . Loads of illegal plates from spacing to Bsau markings and post code of plate makers missing . Very little done about it and yes they're incredibly sad to see especially on 10 year old renaults where the plate needs explaining as to how it's relevant to the owner .

Back