Custom reg plate

Going round in a circle. There is very little risk . Loads of illegal plates from spacing to Bsau markings and post code of plate makers missing . Very little done about it and yes they're incredibly sad to see especially on 10 year old renaults where the plate needs explaining as to how it's relevant to the owner .

Just make it easier to dish a few tickets out. People continue to do it for some reason. Most will peel the tint off at the roadside if they can. Problem is garages passing MOTs with them done when its clearly a fail

You used to be able to get flip up numbers for bikes. Worked off the button for the horn which you disconnected. It you were going through a speed camera you hit the button and your real plate flipped up revealing a plate of your choice. Most likely outlawed now I would think.

Going round in a circle. There is very little risk . Loads of illegal plates from spacing to Bsau markings and post code of plate makers missing . Very little done about it and yes they're incredibly sad to see especially on 10 year old renaults where the plate needs explaining as to how it's relevant to the owner .
The number of plates I see that are worth more than the car is shocking. The narcissism of the private plate that jars against the pity of the VW Fox. It makes me think that they had enough money for a plate or a half decent car, and chose the plate.
You used to be able to get flip up numbers for bikes. Worked off the button for the horn which you disconnected. It you were going through a speed camera you hit the button and your real plate flipped up revealing a plate of your choice. Most likely outlawed now I would think.
Most likely very much outlawed then, Jeff!

Just make it easier to dish a few tickets out. People continue to do it for some reason. Most will peel the tint off at the roadside if they can. Problem is garages passing MOTs with them done when its clearly a fail
They'll just fit the legal plates before the test, then swap them back.

The sad fuckers.

Pretentious bassa's (male and female) in their private number plated 4x4's, Beamer's, Audi's etc with their mobiles to their ears (while driving).....obviously with not enough "grey cells" to connect their bloody phone to their superior "in car" audio devices :evil:.....bloody pratts:evil:
Oh! and by the way, it's obvious the Polis have given up on "pullin" illegal plates. As others have said, there is loads of them about:evil::evil: Rant over:cool:

Last edited:
Pretentious bassa's (male and female) in their private number plated 4x4's, Beamer's, Audi's etc with their mobiles to their ears (while driving).....obviously with not enough "grey cells" to connect their bloody phone to their superior "in car" audio devices :evil:.....bloody pratts:evil:
Oh! and by the way, it's obvious the Polis have given up on "pullin" illegal plates. As others have said, there is loads of them about:evil::evil: Rant over:cool:
The worst ones are where the car make or type is in it
E.g. 330 Bmw
Jag 12
Etc
😳

Sorry in advance if this is a daft question. We bought a private reg for my lasses dads 60th through the DVLA around 6 weeks ago, we got the V750 certificate to confirm it's ours and he's the named nominee for it...do the DVLA send you the physical plates or do you need to get them made yourself? I can't see anywhere on their site to confirm this or not and when I try ringing you end up being on hold for ages. Any advice would be much appreciated.

what kind of BMW has he got?

Correct.

Got a 6x4 on my bike. Never ger a second glance of the plod. Legal plate is on one day a year for the mot.

Why don't you get a number plate the day you pass your test and that goes with you for life? ..would that not make it easier if a car is involved in something dodgy and easier to see who is responsible ?

Yet more bikers feeling the entitlement to break the law.

Personally hope you lose your bike and license. Would be the very least you deserve IMO.
Calm down dear. Same for cars with illegal plates then?

Lose bike and licence for a dodgy plate. That deserves a :lol:

Last edited:
Calm down dear. Same for cars with illegal plates then?

Lose bike and licence for a dodgy plate. That deserves a :lol:

Absolutely, if you yourself, or you instruct someone else, to deliberately install an illegal reg plate, that is smaller than instructed or in a different font, you should lose your license.

It’s a deliberate attempt to make it harder to identify your vehicle, either through ANPR, dashcam or eyewitness.

Last edited:
Absolutely, if you yourself, or you instruct someone else, to deliberately install an illegal reg plate, you should lose your license.

It’s a deliberate attempt to make it harder to identify your vehicle. No excuses.
Maybe write to boris, see if it can be made law. Unfortunately you will be wasting your time, no one cares in reality.

Maybe write to boris, see if it can be made law. Unfortunately you will be wasting your time, no one cares in reality.

I’m sure they don’t.

Doesn’t make you any less of a bellend though.

You’re a bellend on here, you’re a bellend on your bike and I have no doubt that you’re a tedious bellend in real life as well.

Fuck off and take your rusting two-wheeled shitheap with you.

Last edited:
I once saw a Lass with a private reg on a Peugeot 206 that spelled ‘cute’. Sadly she was anything but. Delusional.

Back