Custom reg plate

bassman

Midfield
Sorry in advance if this is a daft question. We bought a private reg for my lasses dads 60th through the DVLA around 6 weeks ago, we got the V750 certificate to confirm it's ours and he's the named nominee for it...do the DVLA send you the physical plates or do you need to get them made yourself? I can't see anywhere on their site to confirm this or not and when I try ringing you end up being on hold for ages. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Sorry in advance if this is a daft question. We bought a private reg for my lasses dads 60th through the DVLA around 6 weeks ago, we got the V750 certificate to confirm it's ours and he's the named nominee for it...do the DVLA send you the physical plates or do you need to get them made yourself? I can't see anywhere on their site to confirm this or not and when I try ringing you end up being on hold for ages. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Takes them about 2 months to send them to you. Hang tight.

You get them done yourself with proof of the certificate. Halfords ebay etc

Shiney parts at shiney row make plates if you're in that area. Likely most car accessories and motor factors do. No way do the DVLA send you a set of plates.

Soz marra but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No such thing as a daft question. Just daft answers. You've had a few.

If you don’t want to visit a shop you can get them off internet. Plenty of sites eg www.platesforcars.co.uk

From memory you just tick a box to state you have the relevant certificate.

Don’t mess about with dodgy design tweaks as an illegal design will result in a failed MOT

Back