Curtis Nelson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naylor is better than any midfielder we had last season. That link completely passed me by.

I'm sure he was the rumoured player that we went in for whilst Coleman/old ownership was still here and they offered him a canny bit of money.

When the new owners came in they asked him to renegotiate and he wouldn't and so went off to Pompey.

He certainly never stood out for me. Did he play in the last 3 games we played against them?
It was him that had the meltdown in the corner with Maguire I think. It was about his only contribution in the 2 play off games.

There is virtually nothing between the 2 sides and other than McGeady I wouldn't say either side has anyone who stands out as being that much better.
It was the mobility that clinched it for me. If Catts could still get about the pitch he’d be the one. He can’t though. That being said, Let’s not turn this into another thread on him.

This lad hasn't stood out in the game against us as being better than any of our lads imo.
Fair enough. I thought he did. He was the main reason they wrestled control of the checkatrade final imo. Grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back