Curtis Nelson

Do you not rate him?
He's a decent League 1 centre back, but never looked like the sort of player who would go to a team chasing the Prem. I'm guessing he's going on a free to be 4th choice centre back, but even then at 26 theres better options.

He's a decent League 1 centre back, but never looked like the sort of player who would go to a team chasing the Prem. I'm guessing he's going on a free to be 4th choice centre back, but even then at 26 theres better options.
Don't think Cardiff will be chasing the prem personally, or even anywhere near it.

Disagree. Good manager at Championship level is Warnock, I think they’ll be in and around the play-offs.
Fair enough, I think they over achieved when they went up last time and their better players such as Etheridge will be sold weakening them even more. Mid table at best for me.

And more money...
well i would have thought champ=ionship teams with para money have more cash than leauenone teams on the kast year of para money yes..but i dont know why they would offer him more than us..that woud be very very stupid..they should offer him the same as us..he would take that to play for them..because they are in a higehr league..warnicck isnt stupid..

Back