Crystal Palace away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should be on general sale now but the website is only letting me buy one. Selhurst Park is bad enough with a mate but I damned if I'm doing it solo...
Getting the same problem. Are people with season tickets seeing the same thing? If not could I get a number from somebody?

And despite that, it's still a better atmosphere than most English grounds

That all depends what you consider to be an atmosphere tbh.

Every game at Palace seems to be virtually identical, same few songs and a monotonous drumbeat.

There's no noise from the rest of the ground because no one can start anything different from 'the Ultra agenda'.

The constant drumbeat also makes it difficult for the away supporters which, in my opinion, stops the 'banter' and spontaneity between the two sets of fans.

That's a true atmosphere ...... Palace is like a recording that's played every game and it's wearing thin.

That all depends what you consider to be an atmosphere tbh.

Every game at Palace seems to be virtually identical, same few songs and a monotonous drumbeat.

There's no noise from the rest of the ground because no one can start anything different from 'the Ultra agenda'.

The constant drumbeat also makes it difficult for the away supporters which, in my opinion, stops the 'banter' and spontaneity between the two sets of fans.

That's a true atmosphere ...... Palace is like a recording that's played every game and it's wearing thin.

they're not any worse a host than michael barrymore, but their alright. the cheerleaders...

Has this not sold out yet? I'd hope general sale would give a boost and all of our southern/London based would swell the ranks.

How about it Trev, how's the sales looking @TAFKAHM ? :cool:

200 tickets left as of this morning around 2 600 sold!

Amazing support again. You managed to contact your source then:lol:;)

Let's really make some noise and show Big ££££££££££s what a bunch of pussies the ultras are:D

Only bought mine today, hope I'm not stuck behind a post. How do you know you are?

The box office advised me it was restricted view - they said they could not confirm but suggested that it was an old style stadium I might have an my an iron girder partially in front of me.

I think they might have had a further release of tickets during the week, therefore you might be ok.

Not too bothered, normally at aways matches you are stood for most of the match - so will just have to shuffle song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back