Crystal Palace away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually enjoy Palace, some class places to drink around London Bridge and then just an overground to Norwood Junction and short walk to the ground from there. Aye the ground itself is a bit of a dump but the away section is right on the pitch side and I suppose it's at least another old school ground we have left.

I really fancied going but none of the lads fancied it and trains were steep when I last checked the other day.
You've just made that sound very simple compared to some other posts I've read, cheers.

I love the use of litotes.

To be fair I was on the front row when I was last there for the Di Canio game so the view was unobstructed and it was a canny change being so close to the pitch and players. The downside was I got sunburnt like.

Missed our one and only goal of the day because I was that pissed off with the first half performance and Ji bottling that header that we stayed down the outdoor concourse enjoying a couple of pints in the sun and didn't go back up until 60 odd mins. :lol:

Anyone know if it's likely to go to GS? or got any spare numbers?

Waiting for a few people - 5 of us going (3 non SC) would rather wait & book all 5 together if possible.

It will go to General Sale; as of yesterday we had sold 1200 of an available 2800 so the hope is they sell out on general sale, as they have to be paid for. On the back of this, they have taken a reduced allocation for Everton.

It will go to General Sale; as of yesterday we had sold 1200 of an available 2800 so the hope is they sell out on general sale, as they have to be paid for. On the back of this, they have taken a reduced allocation for Everton.

Nice one fell - will sit tight for now - any idea when these are likely to go on GS?

Love palace away me, old school ground with a bit character. Got 8 Swedish lads flying owa for the weekend for the match so should be a mad few days away in the capital.

Yes, only sold 1 200 tickets so far so around 1 600 still available.

Everton allocation is 1 825.

Keep this sort of info coming marra for our remaining away games this season; really handy knowing allocations and tickets sold/left.

Cheers mate:lol: FTM

What's the likely hood of me being able to wrangle a ticket for this? Don't have a season card, and only been to one home game this season, but I don't live far from Selhurst Park so would be canny going.

What's the likely hood of me being able to wrangle a ticket for this? Don't have a season card, and only been to one home game this season, but I don't live far from Selhurst Park so would be canny going.

It will 100% make it to general sale mate. If you don't want to risk it I've got a number for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back